Live and learn in the main tower on the New York City Campus! Housing approximately 500 first-year Pace students, Maria’s Tower comprises floors seven through 16 of the building, which means you can take a short elevator ride to class, the library, gym, and dining facilities. Each double occupancy room features cable TV connection and an Ethernet connection (no cord provided; wireless internet is available throughout the building). A range of theme floor options (as well as non-themed floors) are available to students. Maria’s Tower is an alcohol and substance-free building. Common areas include a TV lounge and a study lounge on every floor, a kitchen, and a laundry room on the 17th floor, which is free of charge to all residents.
For Freshmen, Home Can Be Right In The Heart of the New York City Campus.
- Typical room size: 200–250 square feet
- 24-hour security: students must show ID as they enter One Pace Plaza, and again when they transition to the 4th floor elevator that services the residential floors
- Window treatment: black window blinds (provided)
- Bed style: extra-long twin (loftable; in some rooms, beds are required to be lofted due to available space or room configuration)
- Cable service provided to all University-owned residence halls, through the University, via an agreement with local cable service providers.
Room Rates 2020 - 2021*
$7,600/Semester MT Double
$9,600/Semester MT Single
*Rates are subject to change; these rates do not cover winter break housing. Please note, all students must have a meal plan.
**This is the room rate after $800 discount off the double room rate; students only receive the discount if they actually move in to a temporary triple room; students who have not been offered de-tripling by October 31 will receive another $800 discount; all students will be offered de-tripling by the start of the spring semester.