Alumni Hall is the first of the new residence halls planned for the Westchester Campus in Pleasantville that will create a more modern, sustainable, and dynamic living and learning community. Centrally located in the heart of campus, Alumni Hall is a four-story residence hall that houses 477 students (primarily first-year students with space for returning students), in suites and semi-suites. Suites in Alumni Hall feature either two doubles sharing a bathroom, one double with a bathroom, or a single with a bathroom. Other amenities in this 125,000-square-foot residence hall include two classrooms, a dining option, lounges, study rooms, and several First Year Interest Groups (FIGs)—themed communities in the residence halls that bring together students with common interests.
Living And Learning In The Center Of It All
- 24-hour security desk on the first floor
- Welcome desk
- Kitchenettes and laundry rooms on each floor
- An additional dining option
- Two flexible classrooms with seating for 18-24 students and state-of-the-art technology
- First Year Interest Group (FIG) themed lounges and study lounges
Most rooms in Alumni Hall have the following room measurements, although there may be unique differences in different rooms.
- Room Measurement: 12 feet x 14 feet
- Bed Measurement: 2 and ¾ feet high when raised to maximum level. This can be adjusted lower.
- Set of drawers (4 sets in each room): 20 inches high x 30 inches wide *Note: Drawers can fit under the bed side by side or can be stacked (not under the bed)
- Window: 6 feet high x 5 feet wide
- Desk: 30 inches high x 41 inches wide
- Desk Carol (sits on top of the desk): 21 inches high x 36 inches wide
- Wardrobe: 5.5 feet high & 50 inches from the clothes bar to the ground
Room Rates 2021 - 2022*
$5,900/Semester 5 Bed Semi-Suite - Triple Room
$6,900/Semester 5 Bed Semi-Suite - Extended Occupancy Triple Room*
$6,900/Semester 4 or 5 Bed Semi-Suite - Double Room
$7,000/Semester 3 Bed Semi-Suite - Triple Room
$7,300/Semester 2 Bed Semi-Suite - Double Room
*These students will be eligible for a $500 refund 3 times during the semester until an offer to reduce the occupancy is made.