Pace’s newest residence hall Elm Hall, which opened in Fall 2016, has created a modern, sustainable, and dynamic living and learning community option at Pace’s Pleasantville Campus. Centrally located in the heart of campus, Elm Hall is a four-story residence hall that houses 321 upper-level students in suites and semi-suites. Suites in Elm Hall feature a double and a triple room sharing a bathroom and furnished living room. Semi-suites feature a double and a triple room sharing a bathroom. Other amenities in this 96,000-square-foot residence hall include two classrooms seating up to 24 people each, themed lounges, and study rooms, which bring together students with common interests. Also housed in Elm Hall is are our 2 Learning Communities - Nursing and Health Professions and Dyson Scholars in Residence.
THE SUITE LIFE IN THE HEART OF CAMPUS
- Two classrooms with seating for up to 24 students
- Themed lounges and study lounges
- Bike room with space for up to 150 bikes
- Student mail room, Residential Life and Housing, Auxiliary Services, and IT data center
Most rooms in Elm Hall have the following room measurements, although there may be unique differences in different rooms.
- Room Measurement: 12 feet x 14 feet
- Bed Measurement: 2 and 3/4 feet high when raised to maximum level. This can be adjusted lower.
- Set of drawers (4 sets in each room): 20 inches high x 30 inches wide
*Note: Drawers can fit under the bed side-by-side or can be stacked (not under the bed)
- Window: 6 feet high x 5 feet wide
- Desk: 30 inches high x 41 inches wide
- Desk Carol (sits on top of the desk): 21 inches high x 36 inches wide
- Wardrobe: 5.5 feet high and 50 inches from the clothes bar to the ground
Room Rates 2021 - 2022*
$6,900/Semester 5 Bed Semi-Suite (no living room, with shared bathroom) Double Room
$5,900/Semester 5 Bed Semi-Suite (no living room, with shared bath) Triple
$7,350/Semester 5 Bed Suite (with living room and shared bathroom) Double Room
$6,500/Semester 5 Bed Suite (with living room and shared bathroom) Triple Room
$7,000/Semester 3 Bed Semi-Suite (no living room, with shared bathroom) - Triple Room
$7,300/Semester 2 Bed Semi-Suite (no living room, with shared bathroom) - Double Room
$7,450/Semester 3 Bed Suite (with living room & shared bathroom) - Double Room
$8,000/Semester 2 Bed Suite (with living room & shared bathroom) - Double Room
*Rates are subject to change; these rates do not cover winter break housing. Please note, all students must have a meal plan.