Alumni and Friends: A Network That Works
Lubin alumni have enjoyed spectacular success and they are often the first to tell current students how their Lubin degree made it possible. Our alumni stay connected to the school by mentoring students, providing them with networking opportunities, speaking at on-campus events, and serving as Executives in Residence. When Lubin alumni visit the campus as Executives in Residence, they offer students a unique perspective on business problems and opportunities from a non-academic point of view.
Notable alumni include:
- Mark Besca '81 (BBA in Accounting), NYC Office Managing Partner, Ernst & Young, LLP
- Philip F. Bleser '81, '84, '94 (AAS in Banking, BBA in Finance, MBA in Financial Management), CEO, Global Corporate Bank-North America, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Michael Clinton '83 (MBA in Marketing Management), president, marketing and publishing director, Hearst Magazines
- Joseph R. Ianniello '90 (BBA in Business Administration), COO, CBS Corporation
- Melvin Karmazin '65 (BBA in Marketing), CEO, Sirius XM Radio
- William C. Nelson '75 (BBA/MBA in Information Systems and Accounting), chairman and CEO, HBO
- Ivan G. Seidenberg '81 (MBA in Marketing Management), former chairman and CEO, Verizon
- Paula L. Summa '78, '84 (BBA in Accounting, MBA in Accounting), general manager, IBM.com
Corporate connections: Our gateway to your future.
Our graduates obtain positions with major corporations, governmental agencies, and non-profit organizations including:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Cantor Fitzgerald LP
- Goldman Sachs
- JP Morgan Chase & Co.
- The Madison Square Garden Company
- Morgan Stanley
- PepsiCo, Inc.
- Warner Music Group