BBA in Business Management
Business Management - BBA in Management
A Lubin BBA in Business Management will jump-start your career, giving you critical executive skills for any industry:
- Plan projects
- Manage enterprises
- Maximize opportunity
And where better to learn business than in metropolitan New York, home to more Fortune 500 headquarters than any other city in the world?
"I think management is so vital in any field you are in. If you can't manage yourself, how can you manage others? I feel like I'll be able to use what I learned in my business management courses [in] almost any field I go into."
- Roxana Saravia, Class of 2020, Wardrobe Intern, The Wendy Williams Show
YOUR LUBIN BBA: A REWARDING CAREER IN A CRITICAL ROLE
When you start with a Lubin BBA in Business Management, your career can take you anywhere. You have the versatility to begin in one career path and move laterally and vertically throughout your career. Here's what to expect:
- A critical field: Every industry needs well-trained managers, people who understand how businesses work and how people behave in organizations
- A promising job market: 8% growth of management occupations predicted, 2016-2026 (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Employment opportunities 807,300 new jobs for management workers by 2026 (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics )
- Enjoy good pay: $60,889 mean salary for BBA in Business Management graduates (Source: Pace University Career Services Annual Reports)
- Managing director
- Vice president
- Technology director
- Administrative services manager
- Sales manager
- > Explore business management careers
"The best thing about my Pace experience has definitely been the people that I get to see on a regular basis. My teachers have been extremely helpful and understanding. They all want you to succeed."
- Matthew Nanopoulos, Class of 2016, Team Lead, National Franchise Sales, Indeed.com
"Some of the faculty here have become not just professors to me, but mentors—people that I can go to for advice beyond the classroom. Many of us, myself included, come to Lubin as "diamonds in the rough," but we all leave as jewels with our own shine, crafted by our hard work and the guidance of our professors. I'm in such a debt of gratitude to this school for always believing in me and always pushing me to constantly improve."
- Jordan Gonsalves, Class of 2017, Associate Customer Success Manager, Adobe
GAIN USEFUL SKILLS AND PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE
With the team-building, decision-making, and risk-taking experience and skills you gain through Lubin's Business Management program, you'll hit the ground running in your internship or job. The BBA in Business Management offers:
- A solid foundation in the core areas of management: Learn to plan, manage, and control operations, lead teams, and motivate individuals
- Insight into organizational behavior: Understand how people interact in business enterprises, including superior-subordinate relationships, formal and informal group interactions, and interpersonal and intergroup conflict
- Knowledge of the global business enviroment: Gain insight into the cultural and economic aspects of legal, political, and social systems, as well as multinational business operations
- Hands-on experience integrating management skills: Apply the skills and knowledge you've gained across business disciplines to your senior-year management simulation
- Build your own program: Add a minor or a second major, and consider our acclaimed Hospitality and Tourism Management program, where graduates launch careers at five-star hotels and restaurants
"I made so many connections at my internship... just being in an environment surrounded by fashion taught me so much about the industry. I gained a lot of insight that was incredibly useful as I moved forward in my career."
- Rachael Morris, Class of 2018, Assistant Strategist, Horizon Media
"[At my internship] I've worked on many aspects of event planning with a heavy emphasis on research. I have gotten very familiar with the organization, their different events, campaigns, and social media outreach strategies. For students looking for internships, I highly recommend using all available resources. Definitely take advantage of the incredible Career Services office that we have on campus. "
- Nicole Ojeda, Class of 2021, internship at She's the First
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
- Campus Tours and Video Tours
- Net Cost Calculator
- Merit Scholarship Calculator
- Transfer Credit Evaluator
- Business Major Scholarships
- Questions? Contact Us
GRADUATES OF THIS PROGRAM WERE HIRED BY:
- Doral Arrowwood
- Goldman Sachs & Co
- NYU Medical Center
- Tefen Management Consulting
- > See job placement statistics
- > Learn about our lifetime Career Services
GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE INTERNING AT INTERNATIONALLY RESPECTED COMPANIES, INCLUDING:
- Auerbach Grayson & Co.
- The Dannon Company
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Federal Home Loan Bank of New York
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- LeadDog Marketing
- The Richman Group
- > Learn about internship placement