Accounting Department Facilities
Accounting Labs are staffed by peer tutors and offer assistance in the foundation and upper-level accounting courses by working in small group tutorials. Peer tutors are accounting majors who have completed specific courses and received a B+ or better. Professional consultants are Pace faculty members who are familiar with difficult content areas. Specific areas include fundamental accounting principles and financial and managerial accounting. For more information, please call the NYC lab at (212) 346-1329 or the Pleasantville lab at (914) 773-3532.
All labs and classrooms have full access to the Internet. Four high-technology classrooms have laptop connections at every station. One trading room lab has access to Bridge and ASP software.
CPA Review Workshop
Contact Professor Susanne O'Callaghan at email@example.com.
Business Research Resources
- Pace University Library catalog
- Database Articles (on-campus access for locating journal articles, company financial information, annual reports, trade statistics, etc.)
- Database Articles (off-campus access)
- Periodicals and Journals
- Electronic Texts
- Business Subject Research Guides - pathfinders with recommended databases, Web sites, etc. for students researching a particular area or topic – many originally designed for specific courses which came to the Library for a research instruction session
- Company Research
- Industry Research
- Business and Marketing Research