About the Executive in Residence Program
Each year, chairs, CEOs, presidents, and other top executives visit the campuses for a day and interact with students as part of our Executive in Residence program. Located in New York, the business capital of the world, the Lubin School of Business has a unique competitive positioning that provides opportunities for corporate partnerships and close relationships with the business community. Our location is part of Lubin's experience-based learning advantage.
The Executive in Residence program has been in existence for 30 years and typically executives visit both campuses each year. The executives lecture on timely business issues, providing unique insights to students from a real business perspective. Students have the opportunity to interact with the executives throughout the day, asking questions, learning about positions in the industry, and sharing their concerns as they prepare for their own business careers. We also find that our visiting executives find the experience to be very rewarding as they interact with students and faculty, giving back to the community and helping to shape tomorrow's business leaders. You might meet the CEO of the next company you work for!
See our full list of past participants, or view photos and highlights from selected past Executives in Residence:
- Spring 2019 Chris O'Leary '81, Partner, Twin Ridge Capital
- Spring 2019 Heidi Davidson '00, Co-Founder, Galvanize Worldwide
- Fall 2018 New York City Executive in Residence Andy Pforzheimer, co-founder and former CEO, Barteca Restaurant Group
- Spring 2018 Pleasantville Executive in Residence Fran Hauser '90, Startup investor and author of The Myth of the Nice Girl
- Fall 2016 Pleasantville Executive in Residence Shant Mardirossian '89, '00, Partner, Chief Operating Officer, and Chief Compliance Officer, Kohlberg & Company
- Fall 2016 New York City Executive in Residence Robert Wankel, President and Co-Chief Executive Officer, The Shubert Organization
- Fall 2016 New York City Executive in Residence Alan Zweibel, Owner, Silly Robin Productions; President, Big Head Productions
- 2007-2008 The Real Pepsi Challenge
- 2006 Executive in Residence Centennial Series
- 2009-2019 Executives in Residence
- 1998-2008 Executives in Residence
- 1987-1997 Executives in Residence
For more information about the Executive in Residence program, please contact Lubin's Office of Communications and External Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, (212) 618-6500.