"PwC's 2018 Global Economic Crime & Fraud Survey finds that 49% of global organizations say they've experienced economic crime in the past two years. But what about the other 51%? Have they avoided falling victim - or simply don't know about it?"
Given the above, it is critically important that regulatory compliance professionals possess the requisite skillset necessary to succeed and lead their firms within this challenging environment!
This certificate focuses on critical facets of compliance for financial crimes and includes the following modules:
The Role of Compliance
Anti-Bribery / Anti-Corruption
The certificate program consists of approximately 20 hours of video content featuring Professor Bob Chersi. Each online video contains presentation materials accompanying the lecture. After viewing the videos, an online certification examination is provided. Professor Chersi is available electronically for guidance and to answer questions. Certification is earned after watching the videos and passing the certification examination. Participants are asked to complete the self-study within three months of registration.
Please contact Mr. Brian Pew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-618-6444 if:
You have any questions about registration.
Your employer will be paying Pace directly for your tuition.
You will be applying for a private student loan.
Please register by clicking the red button. To register and pay for the Certificate in Financial Crimes Compliance by credit card or electronic check, please see the following instructions.
Click "Add to Cart" for course number BUSS0500 - 90284
Click "Checkout" in the prompt window.
If you are new to Pace University then follow the instructions under "I Am a New User." Otherwise follow the instructions under "I Have an Account Already."
Please fill in the requested fields and then proceed to remit payment.
Upon completion of your registration, you will be e-mailed a receipt and will be contacted by a Pace administrator with information on how to activate your Pace student user account, enabling you to access Blackboard, the online leaning management system used in the program.
For any questions, please contact Mr. Brian Pew at email@example.com or 212-618-6444.