Lubin Women in Leadership offers women of Lubin Graduate School of Business a platform that allows women and men to learn and grow professionally and personally. The challenges that women face are unique and if we work together we can create a culture where we all can achieve our goals.
- Regular trips to the Federal Reserve gives students the opportunity to learn about the history of central banking in the United States.
- Guest speakers such as Kara Raiguel, Vice President of Berkshire Hathaway; Thomas Scherer, Senior Consultant of Berkshire Hathaway; and executives from BDO regularly come to campus to share their professional experiences and offer advice on how to keep moving careers forward.
- Other past events include visits from Harvard Business School graduate and entrepreneur Deena Malian, who helped students to enhance team-building, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Katheryn Roberts, Deloitte campus recruiter, visisted to help students to learn about internships and careers at Deloitte, as well as how to stand out at a career fair.
- Dan Swift, Area Sales Director from Sprinklr Inc. helped graduates manage and optimize valuable social experiences and improve leadership skills.
Chartered Fall 2014
Our mission is to offer women of Lubin Graduate School of Business a platform that allows them to learn and grow professionally and personally. The challenges that women face are unique and if we work together we can create a culture where we all can achieve our goals.
The goal of this organization is to host events that foster growth and learning for women to excel in business and leadership. We promote an environment that encourages people to step out of their comfort zones and challenge their abilities in leadership; which leads to personal and professional development and a new realization of one's own potential. We are hoping to not only build employees for the future but to build managers and leaders.