MS in Financial Management
Financial Management, MS
LUBIN’S FINANCE MASTER'S: EXCELLENT PREPARATION FOR THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS FINANCE CERTIFICATIONS
Lubin is part of the CFA® Institute University Affiliation Program. CFA Institute recognizes that several of Lubin's finance degree programs significantly integrate the CFA Program Candidate Body of Knowledge and emphasize the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
CFA is a registered trademark owned by CFA Institute.
ACHIEVE YOUR CAREER GOALS WITH A MASTER'S IN FINANCE
Average salary for financial managers (Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics)
The Lubin Master's in Financial Management offers:
- The best opportunities: Those holding a master's degree will have the edge in this field predicted to have faster-than-average employment growth (Source: O*NET)
"Professors here are very on-point. They want you to be prepared when you come to class. I found that the faculty are very helpful; they always try to reach out to you. Pace encourages us to have networking experiences through the clubs, social events, and organizations. They encouraged me to be a leader and I have been fortunate enough to be part of the board of directors for Lubin Graduate Society. It's helped me to reach my potential. This will give me the tools to increase my competitive advantage and to feel more confident in the workplace."
- Javier Jimenez, Class of 2017, Portfolio Management - Project Finance, Mizuho
- Treasury director
- Chief financial officer
- Credit manager
- Risk and insurance analyst
- Internal auditor
- Financial consultant
- Manager, acquisitions
- Investment banking associate
- Manager, FPA (financial planning and analysis)
- Equity analyst
- > Explore financial management careers
LEAD YOUR ORGANIZATION TOWARD DATA-DRIVEN PROSPERITY
Gain mastery over concepts and skills that impact every area of your organization:
- Capital structure
- Cash flow valuation
- Strategic decisions driven by financial data
GAIN SPECIALIZED SKILLS AND A PROFESSIONAL EDGE
The Master's in Financial Management gives you a thorough understanding of all aspects of finance in the firm—capital budgeting, cash flow valuation, risk management, capital structure, dividend policy, mergers and acquisitions and more. You also learn about global economics, investment decisions, and international corporate finance. The Lubin Master's in Financial Management offers:
- Real-time portfolio analysis skills: The Global Portfolio Analysis Center at Lubin allows you to access several financial databases, including Bloomberg, and the opportunity to study and acquire Bloomberg certification.
- Speed to completion: If you have an undergraduate business background, you could complete your Master's in Financial Management with as few as 10 courses—in as few as 15 months.
- An investment perspective: Our program allows you to take some courses in Investment Management, so you learn how investment managers evaluate your firm's financial management.
- Preparation for prestigious certifications such as the CFA: Student clubs at the Lubin School help students prepare for industry certifications. The Pace chapter of GARP, the Global Association of Risk Professionals, is affiliated with the national GARP association, which offers the Financial Risk Manager (FRM) certification. The New York Society of Security Analysts (NYSSA) chapter at Pace is affiliated with the CFA Institute, which offers the CFA certification. Student clubs organize national competitions that help prepare them for certification exams.
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
- Open Houses, Information Sessions, and Online Information Sessions
- Campus tours and video tours
- Financial aid
- Request information
- Application guidelines
- Questions? Contact the Office of Graduate Admission
GRADUATES OF THIS PROGRAM WERE HIRED BY:
- BNY Mellon
- Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
- Fortune Fashions LLC
- Freedom Wealth Services
- Grant Thornton
- Johnson & Johnson
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Morgan Stanley
- UHY Advisors
- > See job placement statistics
- > Learn about our lifetime Career Services
GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE INTERNING AT INTERNATIONALLY RESPECTED COMPANIES, INCLUDING:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Cantor Fitzgerald L.P.
- Cape Securities, Inc.
- City of Stamford
- Condé Nast
- Equitable Advisors
- Haver Analytics, Inc.
- NYC Department of Finance
- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
- > Learn about internship placement