GroupM Marketing Analytics Case Competition
Third Annual Business Analytics Case Competition – New York, NY
About the Competition
>> click to download the fact sheet
1st Place winners will be guaranteed interviews for internship and full-time positions with GroupM.
Top performing students from rest of the teams may be offered interviews for internships and full time positions with GroupM and its many agencies. Each team will receive individual participation certificates.
General Case Competition Rules:
- Student teams may submit only one final response to the case study, which should address all questions asked. The written response must be submitted in Microsoft Word format.
- The response must have reasonable spacing and font size (i.e. 12 pt. Arial).?The response must not exceed five pages of text, with three additional pages in charts, graphs or exhibits.
- Student teams are encouraged to work on their own to solve the case, although they may solicit assistance from faculty. Any faculty assistance will be logged and reported back to judges.
- Final round presentations should be delivered in Power Point format. No more than 25 slides. All team members must participate in the final presentation.
No team member, or faculty member, should be a current employee or consultant for GroupM.
Case Competition Timeline:
|February 25||Registration opens to Pace students|
|March 15||Registration deadline|
|March 25||Case is sent out by e-mail to teams|
|April 15||Written case is due|
|April 17||Final presentations at GroupM||April 20||Winning team announced|
- Minimum of 2 students per team (4 max).
- Every team member must be either a full time or part time student at Pace University.
- The teams can be a combination of undergrad and masters-level graduate students.
- Students must be available to present their case in person during the week of April 17.
- Final presentation attire: business casual.
- To be eligible, teams must submit a completed registration form and resume by March 15, 2015.
GroupM North America Headquarters, NYC
Dr. Ipshita Ray, Associate Professor of Marketing
Peter Frend, Head of North America, GroupM Data and Analytics Services
Ikechi Okoronkwo, Manager, GroupM Data and Analytics Services, Pace University alumnus
Jeremy Rose, Associate Director, GroupM Data and Analytics Services