BBA in Sports Marketing
Marketing - Sports Marketing - BBA in Marketing
With a Lubin BBA in Sports Marketing, you can find yourself at the center of a high-profile industry:
- Interning or working at the top sports companies
- Negotiating sponsorship deals for Fortune 500 companies
- Working on new product ventures for professional teams like the NY Knicks, NY Mets and Brooklyn Nets
On the Pleasantville Campus, Pace competes with many NCAA Division II teams in football, basketball, baseball, softball, swimming and soccer. Combine your passion for sports with professional training unmatched by any other area sports marketing program in the immediate New York Metropolitan area. Out-of-classroom experiential learning opportunities provided by Pace Athletics and external venues, coupled with faculty specialists in their field teaching courses, are a winning combination in this program.
AN EXCITING AND LUCRATIVE CAREER
You will graduate with an in-depth understanding of sports management and the role marketing plays in this profession.
- Exciting opportunities at respected companies and organizations.
- Sport agent/talent manager
- Account coordinator
- Brand manager
- Event coordinator
- Corporate sales director
- Public relations manager
- > Explore marketing careers
"The support at Pace was just incredible. Professors try to help you and prepare you for real life as much as possible. People at Career Services helped me with my resume to my interviewing skills. If I could describe my time at the Lubin School in one word, it would be "experience," not just professional experience, but experience inside the classroom, with a very diverse student body, and learning from both fellow students and professors."
- Julius Sefcik, Class of 2016, Financial Analyst, Barneys New York
"[At my internship] I was fortunate enough to work on the ESPY show, an ESPN award that recognizes top athletes. I worked primarily on the talent side—I dealt with bookings, tickets, and travel for all of the athletes that attended the award show. I was dealing with the sports world and made relationships with many people...ESPN worked very closely with Maggie Vision and our talent department often collaborated with ESPN talent teams. It turned out to be the highest rating ESPY show to date. Seeing hard work payoff on such a big stage is an amazing feeling!"
- Brianna Cela, Class of 2017, Production/Talent Coordinator, Maggie Vision Productions
GAIN USEFUL SKILLS AND PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE
Lubin's Sports Marketing program will enable you to develop the knowledge and skills requisite for this growing industry. You will interact with world-class professionals who will put you in touch with leading-edge professionals in the field. The BBA in Sports Marketing offers:
- A solid foundation in the marketing profession
- A broad and deep perspective and understanding of marketing's relationship to other business fields
- A keen sense of 21st-century marketing and the skills employers are looking for
"I interned in the Marketing Department at the New York Mets baseball team and I absolutely loved it. My tasks as an intern varied from customer service to developing marketing plans, to assisting stadium visits with celebrities and players (both current and alumni). A career in marketing is not as paved and clear-cut as a career in accounting or finance may be. I love marketing because it is a social science that allows me to be creative in any given industry. Interning helped me implement what I learn in the classroom and it put a face to the definitions and formulas we studied."
- Sara DiGiovanna, Class of 2015, Manager - Strategic Partnerships, Insight Data Science
TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
- Campus Tours and Video Tours
- Net Cost Calculator
- Merit Scholarship Calculator
- Transfer Credit Evaluator
- Business Major Scholarships
- Questions? Contact Us
GRADUATES OF THIS PROGRAM WERE HIRED BY:
- Barneys New York
- Maggie Vision Productions
- Insight Data Science
- > See job placement statistics
- > Learn about our lifetime Career Services
GAIN VALUABLE EXPERIENCE INTERNING AT INTERNATIONALLY RESPECTED COMPANIES, INCLUDING:
- Citi Field
- Yankee Stadium
- > Learn about internship placement
Other Programs You Might Consider
- BBA, NYC WESTCHESTER
- BBA, NYC WESTCHESTER