The Leigh Steinberg Sports Career Conference
Saturday, October 12, 2019
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
One Pace Plaza
New York, NY 10038
Connect with Top Sports Executives!
Steinberg Sports & Entertainment is a full-service athlete representation, marketing, and consulting firm. With over 40 years in the industry, SSE has guided the careers of hundreds of athletes, broadcasters, and coaches as well as consulted for corporations, charities, and entertainment properties to achieve optimal success. With a commitment to paying it forward, SSE produces several world-class events to teach the next generation of sports professionals - which could be YOU!
Welcome Address from Leigh Steinberg
Sports Media Panel
- Kami Mattioli, IMG, Social Media Manager/Tennis
- Pat Leonard, New York Daily News, Giants Beat Reporter
- Evan Matthews, Bleacher Report, Associate Producer
- Michael Golland, Complex Network, Senior Counsel
Front Office Careers Panel
- Joyce Jelks, Excel Sports Management, Head of HR
- Greg Nejmeh, New York Jets, Director of Pro Personnel
- John Abbamondi, Madison Square Garden, EVP, Ticketing, Suites & Corporate
- Angela Alfano, Major League Soccer, Director of Corporate Communication
- Leah Triola, NFL, Director, Policy Compliance & Administration
Keynote: Josina Anderson, ESPN
Lunch, Question and Answer Session with Leigh Steinberg
Mentoring Hour: Each attendee will have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with six panelists
Sports Marketing Panel
- Joe Clementi, Verizon, Marketing Manager-NFL and NBA
- Brett Weiss, Endeavor (IMG Licensing), Director of Licensing & Brand Development
- Brad Rittle, New York Jets, Director of Platinum Partnerships
- Callie Welch, MLB Alumni Associate, Manager and Player Marketing
Sports Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy Panel
- Matthew Wheeler, Sports Recruits, Co-Founder
- Danielle Parillo, Mets Foundation, Executive Director External Affairs & Community Engagement
- Ishveen Anand, Open Sponsorship, Founder and CEO
Post-Conference Networking Session
For questions or more information, contact Professor Kate Richardson, Management Department, Lubin School of Business, at email@example.com.