Lubin Student Outcomes
- Class of 2019: Graduates from July 1st, 2018 to June 30th, 2019
- Data on the class is collected until December 2019
- Includes FT & PT employment in all categories
- Rates do not include non-seekers
Positive Outcome Rate*
- 92% of Lubin's bachelor graduates from the class of 2019 are employed, continuing their education or are doing volunteer or military service. (Source: Pace University Career Services)
- 95% of Lubin's master graduates from the class of 2019 are employed, continuing their education or are doing volunteer or military service. (Source: Pace University Career Services)*
* Positive Outcome Rate: # Employed FT & PT in all categories + enrolled in continuing education + military + volunteer service/all graduates in knowledge - not seeking.
Class of 2018 Retention Rate
- Lubin's Accounting Program first-year retention rate: 84.4% (includes students in Majors: Public Accounting (CPA) or Accounting (ACC).
- Lubin's first-year retention rate: 82.6%
- Lubin's graduation rate of CPA Majors is 86.0%
- Lubin's overall graduation rate is consistent with the 2017 National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) graduation rate for all 4-year institutions.
Employer Highlights - Class of 2018
- American Express
- Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts
- Goldman Sachs
- Hugo Boss
- JPMorgan Chase and Co.
- NBC Sports
- Societe Generale
- Warner Music Group