2018 CyberStorm Conference (NYC)
Pace’s second-ever CyberStorm conference will be held on Thursday, October 11, featuring an exciting program of panel discussions, keynote addresses, and breakout sessions.
Following the success of the inaugural CyberStorm conference in 2017, this year’s event promises to include fascinating industry insights from top names in cybersecurity, including the Honorable Jeh C. Johnson, former United States Secretary of Homeland Security, and Roger L. Parrino, senior commissioner of the New York State Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services. Read on for a full list of the distinguished guests and be sure to mark your calendars:
Thursday, October 11
7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Interspersed among the industry professionals will be several of our own faculty members from Seidenberg, whose research into the cybersecurity field constantly means asking tough questions such as:
- >> What are the biggest threats facing digital security today?
- >> What new techniques can be used to protect vulnerable data?
- >> How will hacking methods change in the coming years and what can we do to preempt them?
Register to attend! The first 50 paid tickets gain access to our VIP luncheon with a special keynote and networking opportunity. However, this event is FREE for all Pace students.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Class of 2023, put your paws up! As you head to campus, keep in mind these five ways to help make your Orientation experience as worthwhile as possible, which will help ensure that you’ll be ready and raring to go come move-in day.
Top Tips for Orientation
Get ready, #PaceU, because we’re gearing up for Tuesday, September 3, where we’ll be welcoming the Class of 2023! Stop by on either the PLV or NYC Campus for a fun and informative day celebrating a new class of Setters.
Every Pace student has a story. What’s yours? Submit for an opportunity to be interviewed by The Pulse editor who will write up an exclusive feature all about you. We’ll share it with the entire community on Pace’s social media!
Your Feature in The Pulse