2018 CyberStorm Conference (NYC)
Pace’s second-ever CyberStorm conference will be held on Thursday, October 11, featuring an exciting program of panel discussions, keynote addresses, and breakout sessions.
Following the success of the inaugural CyberStorm conference in 2017, this year’s event promises to include fascinating industry insights from top names in cybersecurity. Interspersed among the industry professionals will be several of our own faculty members from Seidenberg, whose research into the cybersecurity field constantly means asking tough questions such as:
- >> What are the biggest threats facing digital security today?
- >> What new techniques can be used to protect vulnerable data?
- >> How will hacking methods change in the coming years and what can we do to preempt them?
Don’t miss this important Cybersecurity Awareness Month event. Tickets will be available soon, so mark your calendars for Thursday, October 11, 2018.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Filmmaking runs in the family for Rachel Skopp-Cardillo ’20. She’s a third generation Pace student on the PLV Campus who just wrapped up working on PaceDocs’ Hope in the Dark last year.
The Award-Winning Filmmaker
Are you a writer who believes the diversity you experience in your daily life should be reflected in literature? Join us on Wednesday, September 26, for an intro session!
Creative Writers' Workshop (NYC)
Ever wanted to start your own business? Let Pace’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) guide you with a series of crash courses starting Thursday, September 20.
2018 Small Business Workshop Series (NYC)