2018 CyberStorm Conference (NYC)
Pace’s second-ever CyberStorm conference will be held on Thursday, October 11, featuring an exciting program of panel discussions, keynote addresses, and breakout sessions.
Following the success of the inaugural CyberStorm conference in 2017, this year’s event promises to include fascinating industry insights from top names in cybersecurity, including the Honorable Jeh C. Johnson, former United States Secretary of Homeland Security, and Roger L. Parrino, senior commissioner of the New York State Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services. Read on for a full list of the distinguished guests and be sure to mark your calendars:
Thursday, October 11
7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Interspersed among the industry professionals will be several of our own faculty members from Seidenberg, whose research into the cybersecurity field constantly means asking tough questions such as:
- >> What are the biggest threats facing digital security today?
- >> What new techniques can be used to protect vulnerable data?
- >> How will hacking methods change in the coming years and what can we do to preempt them?
Register to attend! The first 50 paid tickets gain access to our VIP luncheon with a special keynote and networking opportunity. However, this event is FREE for all Pace students.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Rohana Sosa ’19 is always thinking about the way technology can have a humanitarian impact. She doesn’t just write code, though—she blogs about her work, too, and plans on writing a book to inspire young girls.
The Tech Entrepreneur
Sashay your way to the court, Setters! The men’s and women’s basketball teams are celebrating Pace LGBTQA pride on Wednesday, November 28, with a doubleheader and halftime drag performance.
Pride Hoops Night 2018 (PLV)
Warm up this winter by earning three credits in just four weeks! Many classes are available online, so you can keep sipping that hot cocoa while you get a jump on graduation—all during winter break.
January Intersession 2019