2018 CyberStorm Conference (NYC)
Pace’s second-ever CyberStorm conference will be held on Thursday, October 11, featuring an exciting program of panel discussions, keynote addresses, and breakout sessions.
Following the success of the inaugural CyberStorm conference in 2017, this year’s event promises to include fascinating industry insights from top names in cybersecurity, including the Honorable Jeh C. Johnson, former United States Secretary of Homeland Security, and Roger L. Parrino, senior commissioner of the New York State Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services. Read on for a full list of the distinguished guests and be sure to mark your calendars:
Thursday, October 11
7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Interspersed among the industry professionals will be several of our own faculty members from Seidenberg, whose research into the cybersecurity field constantly means asking tough questions such as:
- >> What are the biggest threats facing digital security today?
- >> What new techniques can be used to protect vulnerable data?
- >> How will hacking methods change in the coming years and what can we do to preempt them?
Register to attend! The first 50 paid tickets gain access to our VIP luncheon with a special keynote and networking opportunity. However, this event is FREE for all Pace students.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Career Services has transitioned all of their career-readiness services to virtual formats. Get connected now for help with resumes, 30-second pitches, internship placements, and jobs after graduation. Plus, help for parents who have lost work as a result of COVID-19.
Going Remote with Career Services
President Krislov hosts his first interactive Zoom chat especially for Pace's undergraduate students on Thursday, April 2. Come with your questions and be prepared to chat. He'll be joined by Provost Quiñones, Pleasantville's Dean for Students, and NYC's Assistant Dean for Students.
President Krislov's Zoom Chat
Basketball star and finance major Peyton Wejnert ’20 boasts the best of both worlds: he’s competitive on and off the court, securing a coveted position at PwC for the fall. His secret? “Mental toughness.”
The Corporate Athlete