2018 CyberStorm Conference (NYC)
Pace’s second-ever CyberStorm conference will be held on Thursday, October 11, featuring an exciting program of panel discussions, keynote addresses, and breakout sessions.
Following the success of the inaugural CyberStorm conference in 2017, this year’s event promises to include fascinating industry insights from top names in cybersecurity, including the Honorable Jeh C. Johnson, former United States Secretary of Homeland Security, and Roger L. Parrino, senior commissioner of the New York State Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services. Read on for a full list of the distinguished guests and be sure to mark your calendars:
Thursday, October 11
7:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Interspersed among the industry professionals will be several of our own faculty members from Seidenberg, whose research into the cybersecurity field constantly means asking tough questions such as:
- >> What are the biggest threats facing digital security today?
- >> What new techniques can be used to protect vulnerable data?
- >> How will hacking methods change in the coming years and what can we do to preempt them?
Register to attend! The first 50 paid tickets gain access to our VIP luncheon with a special keynote and networking opportunity. However, this event is FREE for all Pace students.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Women’s basketball member Kendra Cooper-Smith ’23 comes from a family of activists, and she’s all about challenging herself both on and off the court. That’s why she was recently named a 2020 Millennium Fellow!
The Athletic Activist
This week, Pace will begin an ongoing program of community monitoring, which means weekly testing for COVID-19 and 24-hour results. We also have a COVID-19 dashboard, updated daily, so that we can better protect our community—together.
Important Information: COVID-19 Testing
Reps from the NYC Campus fraternities and sororities want to meet you on Tuesday, September 22! Find out more about their philanthropy work and how to get involved during this special meet-up.
Meet the Greeks: Fall 2020