2021 Residential Assistant Applications
If you’ve ever thought about becoming a Resident Assistant (RA), now’s your chance! Guidelines and important dates have been posted for the 2021–2022 academic year, so mark your calendars and be sure to apply soon.
Being a Resident Assistant (RA) is pretty great. You get housing and meal plans covered, nice digs, and access to a ton of leadership opportunities that will develop your skills. It’s also an extremely demanding job—one that will necessitate your availability for the students on your floor as well as the entire residence hall that you’re assigned.
If you’re interested in potentially becoming an RA, you’re in luck! Applications are open for the 2021–2022 academic year. The process includes the following:
- >> Reach out to schedule an information session (PLV Campus) or watch the information session online (NYC Campus);
- >> Submit an application that includes a resume, responses to short answer questions, and more;
- >> Pass a grade check (at least a 3.0 GPA for the NYC Campus or a 2.5 GPA for the PLV Campus) and conduct check (students must be in good standing and not on probation at the time of hire); and
- >> Proceed through the interview process once selected.
The deadline to apply is Monday, November 30, for the PLV Campus and Friday, November 20, for the NYC Campus. To get started, choose your campus:
While there are no further info sessions available, you can email the RA Selection team to schedule a meeting. Please get in contact with them as soon as possible! The deadline is fast-approaching. There is more information available about how to get started in this process on the PLV Campus RA Selection website.
Review the information session on the NYC Campus RA Selection website. You can get started with the application process there! Be sure to read everything carefully and note the deadlines. You must have all your materials in by the date listed.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Center for Undergraduate Research Experiences
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Student Success Tools
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Here’s your shot to help keep Pace safe. The health and safety of the Pace Community is our top priority, and getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is a key part. Check back frequently as we announce vaccine availability for our community.
Vaccine Availability for Pace
Morgan Shanske ’21 doesn’t wait for opportunity—she goes out and gets it by launching a new business: Get Morganized LLC. She’s also an aspiring attorney working for a nonprofit and volunteering at the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office. Keep up!
The Multifaceted Founder
In observance of National Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Month, Pace student groups PAASA (NYC Campus) and FIRE (PLV Campus) are hosting events all throughout the month. Join them for Take Back the Night, the Speak Out series, workshops, and more.
OSIW Events: April 2021