Alumni-Student Mentoring Program
By signing up for our Alumni-Student Mentoring Program, you’ll get to choose your own mentor from our Pace alumni network, get an exclusive peek into the industry of your choice, and even hone your interviewing skills.
So many of our Pace graduates go on to do great things in jobs across countless industries. Through our Alumni-Student Mentoring Program, you’ll get the chance to speak to a Pace graduate of your choosing, who has a wealth of knowledge and many opportunities to share! Learn how your Pace education translates into the professional or graduate-level academic world. Through this program, you can obtain guidance through your life at Pace and toward your eventual career.
Working one-on-one, your mentor can help motivate you, boost your self-confidence, and key you in about internships and career opportunities. Mentorship at Pace can establish a partnership and network you draw on for life, and it’s flexible to suit your schedule. Here are just some of your options if you sign up:
- >> Long-term mentoring: go in-depth and meet one-on-one throughout a semester over even a year-long term.
- >> Flash mentoring: meet once to address a key issue, such as interview skills.
- >> Fast mentoring: do a “mentoring-intensive” over a limited time period (30 days, for example). Get insight on careers or even shadow your mentor at their job for a day.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Mikayla Martin ’23 is a passionate advocate for destigmatizing mental health. She wants to leverage her experience and empathy by becoming a licensed behavior analyst, and to help as many people as possible. Little known fact: did you know she was born in Germany?
The Behavior Analyst
Starting Monday, October 19, we’re kicking off National Transfer Appreciation week with both virtual and socially distanced events. From Career Services workshops to advising and registration tutorials to the Transfer Student Social, we’re all about celebrating our Pace transfer students!
Transfer Student Appreciation Week 2020
Ever wanted to learn how to make games? What about pick up a few coding skills? On Friday, October 9, you’re invited to sign up for an exclusive Seidenberg coding workshop. No previous experience required!
Game Programming with Unity