April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
- Emergency Notifications
- President's Blog
- MyPace Portal
- ITS Help Desk
- Human Resources
Dyson Professor Leora Trub, PhD, and Pace student Jonathan O’Hadi '16 teamed up to explore why we text compulsively, how we learn to feel our emotions before we hit send, and why some messages just leave us anxious and upset.
Research: Mindful Messaging
The Gen En Campaign at Pace University is about building the pillars of our clean and efficient energy future around the environment, entrepreneurship, and engagement. And there’s no better place to be than right here in New York State.
The Great New York Power Shift
Provost Uday Sukhatme, ScD, and the Office of Sponsored Research invite you to participate in or attend the third annual Pace-wide Faculty Research Days held on the New York City and Westchester campuses.