April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
On Friday, October 28, InsideTrack with Stephen J. Friedman returns with special guest and cybersecurity expert and former Inspector General for the National Security Agency Joel F. Brenner.
Save the Date: InsideTrack
Dyson College of Arts and Sciences Professor and Model UN Adviser Matthew Bolton, PhD, draws on his years of experience traveling around the world to research the humanitarian impact of weapons and engage in advocacy on the Arms Trade Treaty.
Research: The Arms Trade Treaty
Homecoming 2016 culminates with the Faces of Pace Celebration in Pleasantville and the Leaders and Legends Dinner in New York City. Join your fellow Setters this October for a party to beat the band.
Party On, Setters