April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
Pace is pleased to announce the appointment of Jonathan H. Hill, DPS, as Dean of the Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems, effective July 1, 2016.
A New Dean for Seidenberg
Do you remember your transition to college life? Wish there was something someone had told you? Know a special Pace perk that could benefit the Class of 2020? Let’s hear it!
Dyson Biology Professor Erika Crispo shares how to study for success, why she can’t be bothered with a career in law or politics, and what makes her so passionate about animals and her area of research.
The Professor Is In: Erika Crispo