April: School Snippets
This month's edition of School Snippets is brought to you by the School of Education and Dyson College of Arts and Sciences.
Making the Grade: School of Education Newsletter
- SOE Initiatives Address Dire Needs in STEM Education
- SOE Launches Programs for Students with Learning Differences and Disabilities
- Preparing Teachers to Foster Achievement, Love of Learning Among Adolescent Students of All Abilities
Dyson Digital Digest
- Sherman Raskin on the Road in China
- On the Job with Rich Schlesinger
- Variety Shows Stand the Test of Time
Through focusing on key customer service values, Pace’s I Make It Happen campaign is helping departments around the University reach even greater standards of excellence in service of our students.
I Make It Happen
On June 14, join us under the big blue whale as Pace University hosts the Spirit of Pace Awards Dinner to honor several members of the Pace Community and support student scholarship.
Spirit of Pace Awards 2017
On May 4 in NYC, and May 8 in Pleasantville, students and faculty will show us the research projects they've been tirelessly working on all year.
Showcase Your Research