Around the World in 80 Ads (NYC)
Interested in marketing? Pace University Marketing Association (PUMA) invites you to scratch the surface of international marketing at the Northeast Regional Conference.
Pace University Marketing Association (PUMA) and the American Marketing Association (AMA) invite you to make your mark on marketing at the 8th Annual Northeast Regional Conference on Saturday, November 23 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Student Union on the NYC Campus. This year's conference will take you around the world in 80 ads as they focus on international marketing.
Get ready for an interactive day dedicated to learning and sharing about the different spheres of marketing. At the conference, students will have the opportunity to network with each other, business professionals, and alumni, hear about career opportunities and management of collegiate AMA chapters, obtain a better understanding of marketing beyond the classroom and hear from various speakers. The conference fee is $15 per student and includes breakfast and lunch. Please register in advance.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact email@example.com.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
How will New York be powered in 2050? Join the conversation at the BioEthics Forum XXIII on the Great New York Power Shift: Transitioning to a Low Carbon Future on March 12 in PLV.
Pace Power Shift (PLV)
Have an idea for a useful mobile app? Bring it to life with an innovative concept and design at the Pace Mobile App Design Contest 3.0/Hackathon and win $500.
Got an App-etite?
Have 15–20 minutes and want to make Pace a better place and be entered to win an Apple iPad Air, Kindle Voyage, or Kindle DX? Keep reading.
Speak Your Mind!