It feels like basketball season just started, but with March Madness around the corner, both the men’s and women’s team play their last regular season home game on February 25. Plus, it’s class color wars time.
Tuesday, February 25—pack the Goldstein Fitness Center as Pace Basketball hosts its last home game of the regular season. The women tip-off at 5:30 p.m., with the men up next at 7:30 p.m.
The final game will also bring the entire community together with two promotions. Class Color Wars: each class (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, etc.) picks a color to wear to the game and the class with the most people in attendance will win a gift from Pace Athletics. Second, the Academic Federal Credit Union will host the 2nd edition of Faculty and Staff Appreciation Night, featuring food and refreshments throughout the game in the VIP room.
But don’t fret, Setters. In addition to NE-10 championships, Pace baseball gets their home stretch going on March 8.
Keep up with schedules at http://pacesettersathletics.com/.
Wanna be a baller? Get 10% off personalized Pace Basketball jerseys at the Pace Setters Team Shop. Offer ends March 4.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
How will New York be powered in 2050? Join the conversation at the BioEthics Forum XXIII on the Great New York Power Shift: Transitioning to a Low Carbon Future on March 12 in PLV.
Pace Power Shift (PLV)
Have an idea for a useful mobile app? Bring it to life with an innovative concept and design at the Pace Mobile App Design Contest 3.0/Hackathon and win $500.
Got an App-etite?
Have 15–20 minutes and want to make Pace a better place and be entered to win an Apple iPad Air, Kindle Voyage, or Kindle DX? Keep reading.
Speak Your Mind!