Blue and Golds Award Ceremony 2019 (PLV)
Now’s your chance to nominate the people and organizations working to enrich the PLV Campus every single day. Who do YOU think should be recognized for their Pace pride? Apply by Monday, March 25, at midnight.
Formerly known as the Pace Pride Awards, the Blue and Golds: Campus Community Award Ceremony is a unique opportunity for the Pace Community to come together in celebration of many important accomplishments on the PLV Campus. Those recognized include student organizations, fraternity and sorority life, residential life, and many other groups that make Pace such an enriching community to be part of. We hope you take the time to fill out the nomination forms!
Awards are separated into two categories:
- >> Individual Awards: All students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to apply for their distinguished service in the promotion and development of student life on the PLV Campus.
- >> Organization/Group Awards: Student organizations are an important part of student life! Any recognized groups that operate on the PLV Campus are eligible to apply.
Please apply for either the individual awards or organization/group awards by Monday, March 25, at midnight. The award ceremony will take place on Friday, May 3, from 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m. in the Gottesman Room.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Award winning actor Kelsey Grammer will be hosting the next Inside the Actors Studio on Tuesday, June 18. Join us as he sits down with James Burrows, one of TV’s most respected talents and co-creator of Cheers.
Inside the Actors Studio: James Burrows
James Shefferman ’19 has been working since his first year at Pace. From video production intern all the way to manager of video content, he has quite a bit of advice for the next generation of Pace students.
The Content Producer
The Pace Press opened doors for Katrina Alonso ’19 when she was a first-year student. Now its editor-in-chief, she’s been opening doors for others—particularly diverse voices, which has paved the way for greater representation.