Like a Boss (NYC)
Join Pace’s Women in Corporate America for a panel discussion on the role of women in business featuring women executives from five top companies on December 2 in NYC.
Women in Corporate America—a student organization dedicated to promoting leadership, networking, and internship opportunities for women students on Pace’s NYC Campus—invites you to join them for their biggest event of the year.
On December 2, from 3:25 p.m.–4:30 p.m. in the Student Union, five executives from Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lunch, Fitch Ratings, Armani Exchange, and UHY Advisors NY will share their experiences and the realities of being women in the workforce. In addition to sharing their struggles and accomplishments in the field, attendees have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session with panelist.
- >> Meesha Edwards, Senior Human Resource Generalist and Recruiter, UHY Advisors NY, Inc.
- >> Anna Gaberkorn, Director of Human Resources, Fitch Ratings
- >> Miriam Landymore, Manager of Talent Acquisition, Armani Exchange
- >> Aarti Deshpande, Internal Auditor, Morgan Stanley
- >> JoAnn Neos, Vice President Wealth Planning Solutions Associate Wealth Strategist, US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management, Merrill Lynch
Lunch and dessert will be served, and don’t forget to bring a copy of your resume and some business cards—you never know what kind of connections you’ll make!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
On Thursday, August 13, world-renowned cyber-illusionist Marco Tempest marries magic, technology, and psychology during a special virtual event just for the Pace Community.
Inventing the Impossible
Pace’s Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion collaborated with campus partners to create a list of resources to help members of the Pace Community take action against systemic racism, as the University further establishes its commitment to being anti-racist across all facets of the institution.
What Can I Do?
You don’t have to be a Lubin student to get exclusive career advice from their alumni! Hear from a successful CEO, an engineering lead at Google, and a director of faculty appointments at a nearby college. That’s the #LubinLife.
Career Tips from Lubin Alumni