Like a Boss (NYC)
Join Pace’s Women in Corporate America for a panel discussion on the role of women in business featuring women executives from five top companies on December 2 in NYC.
Women in Corporate America—a student organization dedicated to promoting leadership, networking, and internship opportunities for women students on Pace’s NYC Campus—invites you to join them for their biggest event of the year.
On December 2, from 3:25 p.m.–4:30 p.m. in the Student Union, five executives from Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lunch, Fitch Ratings, Armani Exchange, and UHY Advisors NY will share their experiences and the realities of being women in the workforce. In addition to sharing their struggles and accomplishments in the field, attendees have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session with panelist.
- >> Meesha Edwards, Senior Human Resource Generalist and Recruiter, UHY Advisors NY, Inc.
- >> Anna Gaberkorn, Director of Human Resources, Fitch Ratings
- >> Miriam Landymore, Manager of Talent Acquisition, Armani Exchange
- >> Aarti Deshpande, Internal Auditor, Morgan Stanley
- >> JoAnn Neos, Vice President Wealth Planning Solutions Associate Wealth Strategist, US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management, Merrill Lynch
Lunch and dessert will be served, and don’t forget to bring a copy of your resume and some business cards—you never know what kind of connections you’ll make!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
The Peer Advocates Against Sexual Assault (PAASA) at Pace are raising awareness about sexual violence through deep discussions, artwork, empowering messages, and even a virtual Take Back the Night event.
Sexual Violence Awareness Month
Kappa Delta sister Alyssa Trimm ’20 specializes in a variety of areas. From film to English writing and literature to extensive experience in design, she’s ready for any challenge—and she’s also a huge Jeopardy fan.
Dance party with DJ Zeke. Movie watch party. Creating your DIY vision board with Pace Women in Tech. Everyday Activism with CCAR. We’re rolling out all the virtual events for April 2020 to keep you connected, Setters!
Virtual Events Roundup: April 2020