Like a Boss (NYC)
Join Pace’s Women in Corporate America for a panel discussion on the role of women in business featuring women executives from five top companies on December 2 in NYC.
Women in Corporate America—a student organization dedicated to promoting leadership, networking, and internship opportunities for women students on Pace’s NYC Campus—invites you to join them for their biggest event of the year.
On December 2, from 3:25 p.m.–4:30 p.m. in the Student Union, five executives from Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lunch, Fitch Ratings, Armani Exchange, and UHY Adivsors NY will share their experiences and the realities of being women in the workforce. In addition to sharing their struggles and accomplishments in the field, attendees have the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session with panelist.
- >> Meesha Edwards, Senior Human Resource Generalist and Recruiter, UHY Advisors NY, Inc.
- >> Anna Gaberkorn, Director of Human Resources, Fitch Ratings
- >> Miriam Landymore, Manager of Talent Acquisition, Armani Exchange
- >> Aarti Deshpande, Internal Auditor, Morgan Stanley
- >> JoAnn Neos, Vice President Wealth Planning Solutions Associate Wealth Strategist, US Trust, Bank of America Private Wealth Management, Merrill Lynch
Lunch and dessert will be served, and don’t forget to bring a copy of your resume and some business cards—you never know what kind of connections you’ll make!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
We're here to help you take the fear out of your first week at college! Follow our five tips for making the most of your first week at Pace.
Making the Most of Your First Week at Pace
Pace Law is offering a free two-night LSAT boot camp on Wednesday, June 27, and Thursday, June 28, on the Law School Campus. Register today!
Summer 2018 LSAT Boot Camp
Have you ever been whale watching? On Friday, June 8, you'll get the chance to meet one of nature's most majestic creatures—and work with NYC's Whale Research and Advocacy Organization, too!
Science at Sea (NYC)