Battery on low and you don’t know where to go? Fill ‘er up at one of the Pace Charging Lockers on each campus.
Between Snapchat and the amount of Buzzfeed quizzes you take, your phone’s battery is usually getting candy-crushed. Chances are, you don’t always have a charger handy.
And that’s OK now, because you can refill your battery at one of the Pace Charging Lockers.
The new secure mobile device charging lockers, which can add juice to your Android, iPhone 4, and iPhone 5/5s/5c while you do work, are available in the Birnbaum and Mortola libraries in NYC and PLV, as well as Student Development and Campus Activities areas on each campus.
And they were funded through the Student Technology Fee, so you’re seeing your dollars hard at work.
For more information about how to get your charge on, click here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Filmmaking runs in the family for Rachel Skopp-Cardillo ’20. She’s a third generation Pace student on the PLV Campus who just wrapped up working on PaceDocs’ Hope in the Dark last year.
The Award-Winning Filmmaker
Are you a writer who believes the diversity you experience in your daily life should be reflected in literature? Join us on Wednesday, September 26, for an intro session!
Creative Writers' Workshop (NYC)
Ever wanted to start your own business? Let Pace’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC) guide you with a series of crash courses starting Thursday, September 20.
2018 Small Business Workshop Series (NYC)