Clear Advising, Full Hearts, Can’t Lose
Advising Month is upon us. Make an appointment with your advisor today to stay ahead of the curve and on track for graduation.
It may feel like the spring semester just started, but registration for the fall semester is creepin’ on up. Unsure of what classes to sign up for, or what classes you still need to ensure that shiny diploma? Your academic advisor can help.
Hear that music? If it’s not the sound of the new Drake album it could be the sound of Advising Month, which is here to assuage all your registration needs. You can of course make an appointment with your advisor anytime you’d like, but students are especially encouraged to make an advising appointment in the next few weeks, before fall registration period, which kicks off on April 17.
Pleasantville students have the chance to chat with academic advisors during special tabling sessions next week, where students can schedule appointments and share important information. The tabling sessions are as follows:
Kessel Center, Fern Dining Hall:
- > Monday, March 27: 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m.
- > Tuesday, March 28: 12:00 p.m. –2:00 p.m.
- > Thursday, March 30: 12:00 p.m. –2:00 p.m.
Not sure who your advisor is? Consult Degree Works in Pace Portal, access through your “Success Network” in Starfish, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For more advising information and resources, visit www.pace.edu/advisingcentral.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
The NYPD is helping the Pace Community stay vigilant. We invite you to attend an emergency response training session on Wednesday, August 22, 2018.
NYPD Response Training (NYC)
We're kicking off the academic year right with Convocation 2018 in NYC and PLV. This year's speakers include Lubin Dean Neil Braun and award-winning author Imbolo Mbue.
Three Pace students were recently awarded the prestigious 2018 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship, which will allow them to pursue their dreams overseas.
Setters Circle the World