Confucius Institute Turns Five (NYC)
A very happy birthday to Pace’s Confucius Institute who will be celebrating its fifth year with an anniversary celebration on May 3.
From Mandarin language courses to “take-out” courses designed to teach basic Chinese to professionals in banking, nursing, hotels, and restaurants, to Ba Duan Jin, Taiji, and Chinese calligraphy, and so much more, the Confucius Institute at Pace University has been has providing first-class Chinese language and cultural education, resources, and services to the community for the last five years.
On Saturday, May 3, join the Confucius Institute and members of the community at the 5th year anniversary celebration in the Bianco Room on the NYC Campus, featuring raffles, class demos, a presentation on “Growing Up Chinese in America,” and of course, a cake-cutting.
For more information on what’s happening at the Confucius Institute, visit http://www.pace.edu/confucius/.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Can we help turn that selfish kid into a compassionate adult? The Pace Prosocial Development Conference will discuss new findings on building kids’ empathy on June 5.
How Do We Develop Empathy? (NYC)
The Pace University 2014-2015 academic year goes out with a Big Bang...Theory visit. Guess who's stopping by Pace as an Inside the Actors Studio guest on June 1?
A "Big" Star at Pace (NYC)
From Pace Preview to Commencement, graduating student Nora C. Hogan '15 looks back on internships, opportunities, and the wonderful people who helped her find her place at Pace.
Senior Testimonial: Nora Hogan