Curtain's Up on Student-Directed Shows
Pace Performing Arts student-directed shows Far Away and Fox Hunt have their run at the Schaeberle on April 4-6.
On April 4-6, Pace Performing Arts students will present Far Away and Fox Hunt at the Schaeberle Studio Theatre, 41 Park Row, 10th Floor, on the NYC Campus.
Fox Hunt is a one-act political satire by Polish playwright Slawomir Mrozek about a new egalitarian regime that requires everyone to go hunting. When all the wild animals are killed, one fox remains, trying to protect himself.
British playwright Caryl Churchill's Far Away tackles fear imposed by the government upon its citizens and the increasing levels of inhumanity in a world perpetually involved in war and conflict.
Performances will be held on Friday, April 4 at 8:00 p.m., Saturday, April 5 at 7:00 p.m., and Sunday, April 6 at 2:00 p.m.
Purchase your $6 student tickets at BrownPaperTickets.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Join the Lubin School of Business for the One Day Immersion Conference in media, entertainment, and technology—featuring Chairman and CEO of Time Warner Jeff Bewkes—on Friday, October 20, in NYC.
Get Immersed (NYC)
From drag BINGO to an evening at the famed Nuyorican Poets Cafe, the LGBTQA and Social Justice Center has a sizzling series of September events.
Proud for Pride (NYC)
Relax—because the relaxation room is re-opening! Join the PLV Community for that SPActacular event and many more in the latest round of 50 Days and 50 Nights.
50/50 Cruises Onward (PLV)