Curtain's Up on Student-Directed Shows
Pace Performing Arts student-directed shows Far Away and Fox Hunt have their run at the Schaeberle on April 4-6.
On April 4-6, Pace Performing Arts students will present Far Away and Fox Hunt at the Schaeberle Studio Theatre, 41 Park Row, 10th Floor, on the NYC Campus.
Fox Hunt is a one-act political satire by Polish playwright Slawomir Mrozek about a new egalitarian regime that requires everyone to go hunting. When all the wild animals are killed, one fox remains, trying to protect himself.
British playwright Caryl Churchill's Far Away tackles fear imposed by the government upon its citizens and the increasing levels of inhumanity in a world perpetually involved in war and conflict.
Performances will be held on Friday, April 4 at 8:00 p.m., Saturday, April 5 at 7:00 p.m., and Sunday, April 6 at 2:00 p.m.
Purchase your $6 student tickets at BrownPaperTickets.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace student De’Ja Cox ’17 talks two majors, getting involved on campus and off, the importance of taking some time for yourself, and really getting to know the inner you.
Having It All
Are you walking the walk this May? Share your Pace story with us and we’ll include it in a future issue of The Pulse and on Pace’s social media accounts.
Seniors: Send Us Your Stories!
Labor relations and a little bit of love happen at the pajama factory as Pace School of Performing Arts presents The Pajama Game on April 29–May 3 at the Schimmel.
PJs and Pay Raises (NYC)