December 2016: School Snippets
A message from Dean Herrman, Seidenberg Heads to Texas, and Lubin rankings headline this month's School Snippets.
- >> U.S. News Ranks Lubin in Top Third
- >> MFP Open House: Saturday, January 28
- >> Lubin Ranks Highly in PayScale Reports
Dyson Digital Digest:
- >> Dean's Message: Dyson Pride
- >> An Artist's View of Pokemon Go and Augmented Reality
- >> Binge Watch, Top 3 Videos from the Dyson Community
- >> Students Head Down to Texas for Grace Hopper Women in Computing
- >> Hacktivism: Justice or Anarchy?
- >> Darren Hayes, DPS, Visits Forensics Lab, Cyber Crime Center in Northern Ireland
On Thursday, August 6, Pace University faculty and staff are invited to join a Community Conversation sponsored by the People of Color Collective at Pace. This is space for you to be seen, heard, or just to confirm you are not alone.
Community Conversation: August 6
The Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship invites Pace faculty members to apply to become a Wilson Center Fellow! Applications are due August 14.
Apply to Be a Wilson Center Fellow
Pace University has appointed Tresmaine R. Grimes, PhD, as dean of the Dyson College of Arts and Sciences and the School of Education, effective August 3. We are excited to welcome Dean Grimes to the Pace Community.
Welcome, Dean Grimes