December 2016: School Snippets
A message from Dean Herrman, Seidenberg Heads to Texas, and Lubin rankings headline this month's School Snippets.
- >> U.S. News Ranks Lubin in Top Third
- >> MFP Open House: Saturday, January 28
- >> Lubin Ranks Highly in PayScale Reports
Dyson Digital Digest:
- >> Dean's Message: Dyson Pride
- >> An Artist's View of Pokemon Go and Augmented Reality
- >> Binge Watch, Top 3 Videos from the Dyson Community
- >> Students Head Down to Texas for Grace Hopper Women in Computing
- >> Hacktivism: Justice or Anarchy?
- >> Darren Hayes, DPS, Visits Forensics Lab, Cyber Crime Center in Northern Ireland
Social distancing and keeping pace with your exercise routine can be tough. Join Pace's Health and Wellness Committee for virtual workout classes every week that include kickboxing, yoga, and even a weekly step challenge with prizes.
Pace Yourself to Wellness: Online Edition
To help ease some of the high stress and uncertainty amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis, the Counseling Center is checking in with a handy mental health guide, plus we share information about resources available to Pace employees through Cigna.
Coping Emotionally with COVID-19
Worry. Anxiety. Grief. The brain-body response to stress is powerful. Dyson Professor of Psychology Sally Dickerson, PhD, discusses human stress responses and ways to best mitigate potential external stressors in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Professor Is In: Sally Dickerson