December/January: School Snippets
Entrepreneurship in Israel, faculty news, new majors from Dyson and Lubin, and more in this month's School Snippets.
- >> Israel Entrepreneurship Initiative
- >> Professor Casey Frid Awarded Social Entrepreneurship Grant
- >> Top Media Executives at One Day Immersion Conference
- >> Environmental Studies and Science Blooms
- >> Text Intervention; There's an App for That
- >> Alumni, Faculty, and Staff News
All faculty and staff are invited to join a conversation about plans for resuming on-campus operations in accordance with New York State guidelines. Join us on Thursday, June 4.
Faculty and Staff Community Briefing: June 4
All faculty and staff are invited to join a conversation about Pace's HR policies and practices in response to COVID-19. Join us on Thursday, May 21.
Community Briefing for Faculty and Staff
Interested in volunteering as a conversation partner with an international student looking to improve their English language skills? The English Language Institute wants you!
Help An International Student