December/January: School Snippets
Entrepreneurship in Israel, faculty news, new majors from Dyson and Lubin, and more in this month's School Snippets.
- >> Israel Entrepreneurship Initiative
- >> Professor Casey Frid Awarded Social Entrepreneurship Grant
- >> Top Media Executives at One Day Immersion Conference
- >> Environmental Studies and Science Blooms
- >> Text Intervention; There's an App for That
- >> Alumni, Faculty, and Staff News
Social distancing and keeping pace with your exercise routine can be tough. Join Pace's Health and Wellness Committee for virtual workout classes every week that include kickboxing, yoga, and even a weekly step challenge with prizes.
Pace Yourself to Wellness: Online Edition
To help ease some of the high stress and uncertainty amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) health crisis, the Counseling Center is checking in with a handy mental health guide, plus we share information about resources available to Pace employees through Cigna.
Coping Emotionally with COVID-19
Worry. Anxiety. Grief. The brain-body response to stress is powerful. Dyson Professor of Psychology Sally Dickerson, PhD, discusses human stress responses and ways to best mitigate potential external stressors in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Professor Is In: Sally Dickerson