December/January: School Snippets
Entrepreneurship in Israel, faculty news, new majors from Dyson and Lubin, and more in this month's School Snippets.
- >> Israel Entrepreneurship Initiative
- >> Professor Casey Frid Awarded Social Entrepreneurship Grant
- >> Top Media Executives at One Day Immersion Conference
- >> Environmental Studies and Science Blooms
- >> Text Intervention; There's an App for That
- >> Alumni, Faculty, and Staff News
Seidenberg Professor Zhan Zhang, PhD, was recently awarded a $175,000 grant from the National Science Foundation to continue research pertaining to wearable technologies for health care workers. Zhang discusses the intersection between health and technology, upgrading health care to the "smartphone stage," and much more.
The Professor Is In: Zhan Zhang
Pace University will open all three campuses for in-person, online, and hybrid classes for the fall semester, with classes beginning in New York City, Pleasantville, and the Elisabeth Haub School of Law on Monday, August 24, 2020.
Fall 2020: Returning to Campus
All faculty and staff are invited to join a conversation about plans for resuming on-campus operations in accordance with New York State guidelines. Join us on Thursday, June 25.
Faculty and Staff Community Briefing: June 25