Dining Discounts for the Pace Community
Let's do lunch (or breakfast or dinner)... for less!
Your Pace ID card can do more than get you into your building. It could also treat you to a discount on your next lunch. Here are some local food places where University Relations staffers report receiving discounts (typically 5 or 10 percent) by flashing their cards :
- 55 Fulton Market, 55 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Baba Ghanouge, 143 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Chickpea, 110 William Street (NYC)
- Long Island Bagel Café, 125 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Oren's Daily Roast, 135 William Street (NYC)
- Subway, 45 Beekman Street (NYC)
- Subway, 482 Bedford Road (PLV)
- Viana Pizza, 91 Cortlandt Street (PLV)
If you know of any others to add to our list, please e-mail us at Opportunitas@pace.edu, and we’ll share them in a future issue.
Tip: Restaurants often don't post information on their discounts, so it never hurts to ask.
Convocation is just around the corner! On Tuesday, September 3, come and help welcome the Class of 2023 to Pace.
Save the Date: Convocation 2019
Teaching doesn't stop once class is over! Just ask Dyson professors Jane Collins, PhD, and Kate Fink, PhD, Pleasantville's newest Faculty in Residence partners.
Your Newest Faculty Members in Residence
The Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship invites Pace faculty members to apply to become a Wilson Center Fellow! Applications are due August 14.
Now Seeking: Wilson Center Fellows