Dining Discounts for the Pace Community
Let's do lunch (or breakfast or dinner)... for less!
Your Pace ID card can do more than get you into your building. It could also treat you to a discount on your next lunch. Here are some local food places where University Relations staffers report receiving discounts (typically 5 or 10 percent) by flashing their cards :
- 55 Fulton Market, 55 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Baba Ghanouge, 143 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Chickpea, 110 William Street (NYC)
- Long Island Bagel Café, 125 Fulton Street (NYC)
- Oren's Daily Roast, 135 William Street (NYC)
- Subway, 45 Beekman Street (NYC)
- Subway, 482 Bedford Road (PLV)
- Viana Pizza, 91 Cortlandt Street (PLV)
If you know of any others to add to our list, please e-mail us at Opportunitas@pace.edu, and we’ll share them in a future issue.
Tip: Restaurants often don't post information on their discounts, so it never hurts to ask.
James Sterngold has been named Vice President for University Relations, effective July 9, 2018. We are excited to welcome him to campus.
Welcome James Sterngold
Whether you’re spending the next two months in the cool breeze upstate or down by the Brooklyn Bridge, here are some fun things to do that are sure to spice up those slow days of summer.
Summer Events: Fun in the Sun
Pace University is home to more than just incredible students, faculty, and staff—we have plenty of dogs, too! Join us as we meet them and hear a little bit about their stories.
Dogs of Pace