Download the Pace Safe App
Stay safe and connected this upcoming fall semester using the Pace Safe app. Features include incident reporting, COVID-19 Self-Assessment, a "Friend Walk," events and training, notifications, and more. We’re here to help!
Pace Safe is the official safety app of Pace University. Developed by the Safety and Security department, it is the only app that integrates with all Pace’s safety and security systems to provide students, faculty, and staff with added safety across all our campuses. The Pace Safe app will send you important safety alerts and provide access to campus safety resources—instantly.
Specific features include:
- >> Friend Walk: Send your location to a friend, who can watch you walk home in real-time.
- >> Incident Reporting: Multiple ways to report a safety/security concern directly to Pace University Safety and Security.
- >> Events and Training: Stay up-to-date on all emergency preparedness and safety trainings and events.
- >> Safety Notifications: Receive instant notifications and instructions from campus Safety and Security when on-campus emergencies occur.
- >> COVID-19 Self-Assessment: Complete your daily symptom self-assessment right from the app! Learn more about this feature.
- >> Campus Safety Resources: Access all important safety resources in one convenient app.
- >> Emergency Procedures: Learn what to do in case of an emergency.
- >> Campus Maps: View maps for all Pace campuses, as well as evacuation maps with emergency assembly areas.
- >> Emergency Contacts: Contact the correct services for the Pace University area in case of an emergency or a non-emergency concern.
Review all the information and download the Pace Safe app today! Remember, you'll need to start completing your daily COVID-19 Self-Assessment prior to arriving on campus for Fall 2020. The health and safety of the Pace Community is the responsibility of everyone and it's up to each of us to do our parts.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Dyson College is serving up a detailed list of proven tips and tools while we all continue to practice social distancing leading up to the Fall 2020 semester. Be sure to check in with yourself and reach out! We’re here for support.
Staying Social While Distancing
Looking to get involved? What about starting your own club? The Centers for Student Development and Campus Activities are here to help! Through activities, leadership programs, and more, they’re your one-stop-shop for all things campus life.
Sneak Peek at SDACA and SDCA
Lifestyle beauty expert. Personal fitness trainer. Fashion icons and branding strategists. These are some of the Setter student business leaders and visionaries making waves both at Pace and beyond. Keep an eye on their work!
Setter Spotlight: Business Leaders