Ernst & Young Scholarship 2019
Attention accounting majors: apply for the Ernst & Young Scholarship by Wednesday, May 15, for a chance to earn funding for your education. Up to $5,000 in awards!
The Ernst & Young Fund for Excellence in Accounting Education was established by Ernst & Young LLP to promote educational excellence in accounting at Pace. The Fund provides scholarship awards of $5,000 ($2,500 for the fall semester and $2,500 for the spring semester) each to outstanding students who are enrolled in the Lubin School of Business in a qualified accounting program and maintain a 3.30 GPA. Students eligible for these awards must demonstrate involvement and leadership in either co-curricular activities at Pace or service organizations in their local community or high school.
To be eligible for the Ernst & Young Scholarship, students must belong to any of the following groups at the time of application:
- >> Accounting students in their third, fourth, or fifth year with a declared major in accounting, including BBA/MBA students or students enrolled in the 150-hour accounting program.
- >> Graduate students with a declared major in accounting.
- >> Law School students in the combined MBA Accounting/JD program.
- >> Graduate students with a declared major in taxation who are eligible to sit for the CPA exam upon graduation.
For more information and to apply, please visit the Lubin site. You must submit your application by Wednesday, May 15, 2019 in order to be eligible.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
SGA’s Executive Vice President Angie Siguenza ’21 is a first-gen student who speaks three languages, landed a spot in the prestigious Goldman Sachs Women’s Leadership Camp, and, oh yeah, she even boxes.
The Financial Executive
From the social construction of New York to Spain’s “Pact of Silence” to the identity of Canadian Kashubs, Dyson is inviting expert speakers to deliver seminars that will expand your cultural awareness in humanities and the social sciences.
Dyson Seminars: Spring 2020 (NYC)
Did somebody say Taco Tuesday? Pace is serving up a ton of tasty events that will sate any sweet (or savory) tooth. We’re talking cupcakes, snacks, and one big banquet you won’t want to miss.
Order Up! Tasty Events