The Final(s) Countdown
With study season in full swing, consider this a friendly check-in. Are you taking advantage of the Counseling and Tutoring centers? What about stress management sessions at the library? We’re here for you during finals!
Are you taking advantage of all the opportunities available to you at the Counseling Center? You should! There are workshops and group sessions happening on both campuses so you can meet other students who are dealing with similar challenges. Now more than ever, it’s essential that you check in with yourself as you cram for finals, so be sure to also read these helpful stress management tips.
In our recent Library Resource Roundup, we highlighted all the different ways you can take advantage of everything the Birnbaum and Mortola libraries have to offer during finals—and it’s not just additional hours for last-minute cramming. There are stress management sessions, therapy dogs, game nights, and more to help you blow off some steam.
Starting on Tuesday, December 3, the Birnbaum Library on the NYC Campus will be open from 8:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m. on weekdays and beginning Saturday, December 7, it will be open from 10:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m. on weekends. The Mortola Library on the PLV Campus will be open 24 hours starting Monday, December 2.
Need a little extra help? No problem! The Learning Center will have extra staff on hand to meet the needs of anyone looking for academic assistance. Check out the course schedule for the NYC Campus, which is located at 163 William Street on the 17th floor, and note their hours of operation:
- >> Monday–Wednesday | 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- >> Thursdays | 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- >> Fridays | 12:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
- >> Saturdays | 12:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Here are the hours for the PLV Campus, which is located at the Mortola Library on the 3rd Floor:
- >> Monday–Wednesday | 11:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- >> Thursdays | 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- >> Sundays | 4:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
On the NYC Campus, the Writing Center is located at One Pace Plaza in Room Y25. Be sure to make an appointment and note their hours of operation:
- >> Monday | 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- >> Tuesday and Wednesday | 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- >> Thursday | 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- >> Fridays | 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
As for the PLV Campus, you can also make an appointment! Their hours are as follows:
- >> Monday–Thursday | 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- >> Sundays | 5:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Alexander Romans ’21 only started painting last summer, but he’s already taking the art world by storm. Known as Harris-Lee Rose, he’s been featured in art exhibitions both locally and internationally, and he’s even posting videos of his late-night painting sessions.
The Late-Night Artist
Are you a first-generation college student? Want to share a little bit about your story with the entire Pace Community? We want to hear from you! Submit to be featured on Orca screens across both campuses.
First-Gen Proud Campaign
Did you know Americans eat four times as much meat than the global average? On Friday, March 6, Dyson will examine this phenomenon at a one-day conference focusing on sustainability in the era of global heating.
The Future of Meat? (NYC)