Free Internet for Students
Now that you’re plugged in for remote learning, take a look at all the deals available to you as a student. You may qualify for free internet access, not to mention unlimited data and free public hot spots for a limited time.
Many phone and internet companies have been rolling out exclusive deals for students in light of the coronavirus (COVID-19) public health crisis. Please review the following details and follow the links for more information. You could qualify for free internet access:
- >> Altice USA is offering Altice Advantage 30 Mbps broadband solution for free for 60 days to any new customer household within their footprint.
- >> AT&T’s COVID-19 response offers open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers, and $10/month plans to low income families.
- >> Charter Communications has a two-month free internet offer.
- >> Comcast is offering free WiFi for two months to low-income families plus all Xfinity hot spots are free to the public during this time.
- >> Sprint, following an FCC agreement, is providing unlimited data to existing customers and starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020, will allow all handsets to enable hot spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
- >> T-Mobile, following an FCC agreement, is offering unlimited data to existing customers and will soon allow all handsets to enable hot spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Center for Undergraduate Research Experiences
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Student Success Tools
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Tune in, PaceU, because Ashvin Kapoor ’24 is going live. He’s the brains behind The Ashvin Show, a radio program dedicated to making people laugh during a tumultuous time in history. This is one future talk show host to watch (and listen)!
The Talk Show Host
The results are in! On Thursday, April 22, join us for the NYC Campus English Department Writing Awards ceremony honoring excellence in writing across genres. There will also be a special reading of new works. Let’s get inspired.
2021 English Department Writing Awards
On Tuesday, April 20, catch an exclusive screening of From Here, a documentary about an international generation’s fight for belonging in an era of rising nationalism. A live Q&A will follow with filmmaker Christina Antonakos-Wallace and others.
From Here Screening and Q&A