Get Immersed (NYC)
Join the Lubin School of Business for the One Day Immersion Conference in media, entertainment, and technology—featuring Chairman and CEO of Time Warner Jeff Bewkes—on Friday, October 20, in NYC.
On Friday, October 20, the One Day Immersion in Media, Entertainment, and Technology conference is coming to Pace to connect top media executives with future industry leaders. From influencer marketing to starting your own company to digital rock stardom, you’ll make meaningful connections with and hear directly from media professionals working in the industry.
This year’s panelists include:
- Craig Parks: Vice President of Programming, Comcast/Watchable
- Dario Spina: Pace alumnus and Chief Marketing Officer, Viacom Velocity
- Evan Shapiro: digital content creator and producer; former President of IFC and Sundance Channels
- Gil Eyal: CEO and Co-Founder, HYPR Brands
- Grace Atwood: Founder, The Stripe
- Jackie Burgos: Pace alumna and Senior Director, Marketing and Partner Solutions, Viacom
- Jeff Bewkes: Chairman of the Board and CEO, Time Warner Inc.
- Laura Lora: Pace alumna and Social Media Analyst, Viacom Velocity
- Maya Peterson: Director of Creative Strategy, Culture and Creative Insights Group, Viacom Velocity
- Michael Smith: SVP, General Manager, Digital Video Channels, Scripps Networks Interactive
- Rachel Herskovitz: VP, Content Partnerships, iHeartMedia
- Robert Miner: President, Miner & Co. Studio
- Stephanie Kaplan Lewis: Co-Founder and CEO, Her Campus Media
Friday, October 20, 2017
8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
New York City Campus
The conference—which will feature the likes of Viacom, iHeartMedia, Her Campus Media, and Comcast—will provide students with a rare chance to learn more about the entertainment industry through panel discussions, networking opportunities, and much more! The conference will be highlighted with a keynote speech from Jeff Bewkes, chairman and CEO of Time Warner. Under Bewkes’ leadership, Time Warner has been reinvigorated as a formidable media giant.
The conference is free for college students, faculty, and recent graduates, and will also be made available for live-streaming on alternative viewing platforms. Register for the conference here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
The NYPD is helping the Pace Community stay vigilant. We invite you to attend an emergency response training session on Wednesday, August 22, 2018.
NYPD Response Training (NYC)
We're kicking off the academic year right with Convocation 2018 in NYC and PLV. This year's speakers include Lubin Dean Neil Braun and award-winning author Imbolo Mbue.
Three Pace students were recently awarded the prestigious 2018 Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship, which will allow them to pursue their dreams overseas.
Setters Circle the World