Get Ready For Your Encore!
If you want to remain active and involved and you have the desire to help make the world a better place, the Pace Encore Transition Program is the place to begin.
Pace University’s popular Encore Transition Program, now in its third year, is designed to help you make the most of the second half of life by putting your talent, skills, and experience to work in nonprofit organizations helping them address some of society’s most important needs.
The Encore Transition Program is a compact, hybrid model delivered in three in-person workshops combined with an online component. Insightful articles and informative websites supplement the classes and give you resources that can lead to meaningful jobs, projects, and activities in social purpose organizations.
If you're ready to revitalize your life with purpose, passion, and a paycheck, apply now to the Pace Encore Transition Program at www.pace.edu/encore.
Here’s what the workshops offer:
- >> Networking with likeminded encore seekers as well as with leaders of nonprofit organizations who discuss their staffing and talent needs.
- >> The opportunity to learn from a dynamic life coach how to identify your values, goals, and transferable skills.
- >> Tips on the secrets of successful resume design and a strategy for using social media to market yourself and research job opportunities.
- >> Participation in a discussion about the cultural and practical differences of working in the for-profit versus non-profit sectors.
- >> Introductions to leaders of pathway organizations who recruit encore talent.
- >> Development of a strategy for defining and achieving your goals.
Before the school year comes roaring back, get your ducks in a row with summer retirement planning session with TIAA, and wellness events hosted by Human Resources.
What's Happening in HR: July 2019
Pace Professors are creating a heat wave of their own, turning up the temperature on a number of timely topics in this month’s Fit to Print.
Fit to Print: July 2019
Whether you’re spending the next two months in the cool breeze upstate or down by the Brooklyn Bridge, here are some fun things to do that are sure to spice up those slow days of summer.
Summer Events 2019