Get Ready For Your Encore!
If you want to remain active and involved and you have the desire to help make the world a better place, the Pace Encore Transition Program is the place to begin.
Pace University’s popular Encore Transition Program, now in its third year, is designed to help you make the most of the second half of life by putting your talent, skills, and experience to work in nonprofit organizations helping them address some of society’s most important needs.
The Encore Transition Program is a compact, hybrid model delivered in three in-person workshops combined with an online component. Insightful articles and informative websites supplement the classes and give you resources that can lead to meaningful jobs, projects, and activities in social purpose organizations.
If you're ready to revitalize your life with purpose, passion, and a paycheck, apply now to the Pace Encore Transition Program.
Here’s what the workshops offer:
- >> Networking with likeminded encore seekers as well as with leaders of nonprofit organizations who discuss their staffing and talent needs.
- >> The opportunity to learn from a dynamic life coach how to identify your values, goals, and transferable skills.
- >> Tips on the secrets of successful resume design and a strategy for using social media to market yourself and research job opportunities.
- >> Participation in a discussion about the cultural and practical differences of working in the for-profit versus non-profit sectors.
- >> Introductions to leaders of pathway organizations who recruit encore talent.
- >> Development of a strategy for defining and achieving your goals.
For an application and details about the next session, which begins on June 6, 2016, please contact Program Director Joan Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All faculty and staff are invited to join a conversation about Pace's HR policies and practices in response to COVID-19. Join us on Thursday, May 21.
Community Briefing for Faculty and Staff
Interested in volunteering as a conversation partner with an international student looking to improve their English language skills? The English Language Institute wants you!
Help An International Student
All faculty and staff are invited to join Pace’s senior leadership for a community conversation about Pace’s response to COVID-19 and planning for the future. Join us on Friday, May 8.