Glass or #FAIL (NYC)
All eyes are on Seidenberg as they give you a look into Google Glass at a workshop and demo. Get your glasses over to the NYC Campus on April 16.
"Ok Glass, e-mail this to the Pace Community."
On Wednesday, April 16, from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., Seidenberg will host a
Google Glass Workshop at their HQ at 163 William Street on the NYC Campus.
Enthusiastic students/Google developers will discuss the potential of Glass, Google’s wearable computer with an optical head-mounted display, and share app ideas.
Seidenberg Professor Christelle Scharff, PhD, will be providing her own pair of Glass for demonstrations, and lucky winners of the social media contest will be able to tinker with the Glasses after the event!
To enter Seidenberg’s Social Media contest, tweet or include the Seidenberg page in a post on Facebook or Instagram with a message or image about Google Glass or your interest in the Glasses (really, anything!) using the hashtag: #ThroughGlass. They will be choosing a few favorites and a few at random.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace student De’Ja Cox ’17 talks two majors, getting involved on campus and off, the importance of taking some time for yourself, and really getting to know the inner you.
Having It All
Are you walking the walk this May? Share your Pace story with us and we’ll include it in a future issue of The Pulse and on Pace’s social media accounts.
Seniors: Send Us Your Stories!
Labor relations and a little bit of love happen at the pajama factory as Pace School of Performing Arts presents The Pajama Game on April 29–May 3 at the Schimmel.
PJs and Pay Raises (NYC)