Homecoming 2019 (PLV)
Pleasantville will be rockin’ on the weekend of Friday, October 25. We've got amazing food, the annual step and stroll show, the spirit parade, and a fierce athletics lineup. Register for Homecoming today!
Pace faculty, staff, and alumni—autumn is nigh. Which, in addition to experiencing the full range of fall foliage, means that it’s also nearly time to celebrate your Setter pride in full force.
Be part of the festivities by enjoying the annual step and stroll performance, getting decked out for the pep rally, cheering on Pace Football and Pace Swimming and Diving, and much more. Register for 2019 Alumni Homecoming today.
Here’s what’s on tap for this special October weekend!
Thursday, October 24
Step and Stroll
9:30 p.m. | Goldstein Fitness Center
Join us for the only Step and Stroll show in Westchester County! Watch Pace University groups and local organizations step and stroll their way to top honors.
Friday, October 25
Swimming and Diving vs. Queensborough College
5:00 p.m. | Goldstein Fitness Center
Dive into Settermania and cheer on the squad as they look to lap the competition!
Pace Volleyball vs. Assumption College
6:00 p.m. | Goldstein Fitness Center
Set up Pace to bump the Greyhounds from Assumption College aside!
Pace Spirit Parade
8:00 p.m. | Leave from Goldstein Fitness Center
Pace students, faculty, and staff, will kick off homecoming with a dazzling display of Pace Pride. Don’t miss out! The parade will culminate with Pace Homecoming’s annual pep rally—featuring a bonfire, and plenty of Setter spirit.
Saturday, October 26
11:00 a.m.| Lot F
Fire up the grill and prepare for the Homecoming Football game in style!
Donor Society Reception (Invitation Only)
11:00 a.m.| Lot F
Reception for members of the President’s Society and Mortola Heritage Society.
Alumni Tent: Clam Bake and BBQ
12:00 p.m. | Lot F
Reminisce and reconnect with fellow alumni at the Alumni Tent Clam Bake and BBQ! We’re live streaming the football game in the tent so you won’t miss a second of the action! Also featuring a photo booth, family-friendly activities, and more.
- >> Food and soft drinks only: $20 per person (all classes)
- >> BBQ + drink tickets (3) for beer and wine; $25 per person for classes of 2010–2019; $30 per person for all other classes
- >> Children under 12 are free
At the door:
- >> Food and soft drinks: $30 per person (all classes)
- >> Food and drink tickets (3) for beer and wine: $40 all classes
- >> Additional drink tickets available on site: $5 each
Homecoming Football Game vs. Bentley University
1:00 p.m. | Pace Stadium
Cheer on the Setters as they battle the Falcons of Bentley. The game is sure to feature a lot of talon-t on both sides! The Homecoming King and Queen will be crowned at halftime.
- >> Pace students, faculty, and staff: Reserve your free ticket in advance.
- >> General Admission: $10 per person
- >> Senior citizens and children 12 and under: $5 per person
1:30 p.m. and 2:45 p.m. | Departs from Alumni Tent
Check out the latest renovations on the Pleasantville Campus.
Baseball Alumni Day
4:00 p.m.| Finnerty Field Dugout
Batter up! Baseball alumni are invited to take the field again, and see if they’ve still got that zip on their fastballs.
Men’s Lacrosse Alumni Day
4:00 p.m.| Pace Stadium
Men’s lacrosse alumni face off with each other; and then take on the current team! All proceeds support the Men’s Lacrosse Program.
- >> Classes 2015-2019: $50 per person
- >> All other classes: $100 per person
For additional information, please visit the 2019 Alumni Homecoming webpage.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Women’s basketball member Kendra Cooper-Smith ’23 comes from a family of activists, and she’s all about challenging herself both on and off the court. That’s why she was recently named a 2020 Millennium Fellow!
The Athletic Activist
This week, Pace will begin an ongoing program of community monitoring, which means weekly testing for COVID-19 and 24-hour results. We also have a COVID-19 dashboard, updated daily, so that we can better protect our community—together.
Important Information: COVID-19 Testing
Reps from the NYC Campus fraternities and sororities want to meet you on Tuesday, September 22! Find out more about their philanthropy work and how to get involved during this special meet-up.
Meet the Greeks: Fall 2020