HR's Call for Nominations
Nominations for Employee Recognition Awards are open through December 31. Take this opportunity to recognize the accomplishments of your colleagues and nominate someone today.
At Pace University, we value each and every staff member. We realize that our success is the result of people taking action and that our true power is in the continuous flow of initiative, skill, and insight from our employees.
The Employee Recognition program provides an opportunity to formally recognize your many accomplishments. Whether reaching a milestone in Years of Service, being nominated for a Special Award, or receiving recognition for simple achievements in your every day role through the YES Program, your contribution to Pace is important and it is noticed.
The nomination database is now open and there is no time like the present to recognize the hard work and accomplishments of our talented staff and faculty members. In celebration of the 50th anniversary of Pace’s Pleasantville location, the first 50 nominators will be entered into a pool for the chance to win a Kindle Fire!
Please join us in nominating individuals and/or teams for outstanding contributions to the University in the following categories:
- Diversity Award: Individual and/or Team–Faculty or Staff Member(s)
- STAR Award: Individual and/or Team–Faculty or Staff Member(s)
- President’s Extra Mile for Customer Service Award: Individual–Faculty or Staff Member
- University’s Faculty Awards for Distinguished Service: Individual and/or Team–Faculty Only
- President’s Award for Staff Excellence in Leadership: Individual and/or Team–Staff Only
- Outstanding Staff Contribution Award: Individual and/or Team–Staff Only
- Student Adviser Award: Individual–Faculty or Staff Member
Click here for additional information and criteria for each category. All above categories have monetary awards.
Your involvement in the nomination process is essential in making the special award program meaningful and successful. You can become involved in the following ways:
- Join the Nomination Committee: The committee is responsible for selecting awardees. Representation by faculty, staff, and students creates a diverse committee! If you are interested in participating on the committee, please contact Rosemary Mulry.
- Nominate an individual or team. Simply click here, complete the nomination form, and submit it by Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
Those who are selected for an award will be recognized at the Employee Recognition Ceremonies, which will take place in March 2014.
For more information about Pace’s Employee Recognition program, click here.
Is the law calling your name? Law Day on October 7 will set the record straight on all your law school questions.
Laying Down the Law
Pace University's faculty has been hard at work this summer winning top-notch grants, presenting research abroad, winning prestigious awards, and so much more.
September 2017: Faculty Success Stories
Come together with the Pace Community to remember, reflect, and honor those we lost at events being held on both campuses: