June/July: HR Update
Weight Watchers at work, a wellness incentive, financial planning, and staff training—learn about these and other HR opportunities.
Weight Watchers at Work
The 12-week series cost $156.00, less a special Pace 10% discount, for a total cost of $140.40! There is a session currently in progress in Westchester which began on April 19. Join today for a prorated fee! Interested in attending in NYC? We must have a minimum of 15 participants. For more information, please contact Rosemary Mulry at firstname.lastname@example.org or on X22645.
Pace’s Weight Watchers at Work participants have lost a total of 779 pounds from April 2014–April 2016!
Preventive Care Incentive Program for CIGNA Participants
- >> This innovative incentive program is designed to encourage you and your spouse or domestic partner, if applicable, to have annual preventive care examinations.
- >> Each participating employee who is covered by CIGNA is eligible to receive up to $240 if he/she (plus his/her spouse or domestic partner, if covered by the CIGNA medical plan) has one, two, or three preventive care examinations (based upon age) during the plan year (July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016).
Financial Planning with TIAA-CREF
TIAA-CREF counselors will be on campus to meet with employees individually to discuss retirement planning.
Staff Training Opportunities
Fiscal Year 2016 is almost over! Make sure your Individual Development Plans (IDPs) are accomplished by signing up for training. Check out the Organizational Learning and Development Training Calendar to register for one of our programs.
Popular programs from both the Management and Professional Skills curriculum are being offered, including:
- >> Writing Skills
- >> Time Management Training
- >> Building a Constructive Relationship with Your Supervisor
- >> Delegating for Shared Success…plus many more!
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Donahue at email@example.com.
Learn more about tech training opportunities across the University and on our technology training website by clicking here. Register for various tech training sessions by clicking here.
For Contract Director, Chrome River, Pyramid Analytics, or any other technology-related training, please contact our Technology Training Manager Grace Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upgraded classrooms, collaborative study areas for students, and specialized conference rooms are coming to Pace this fall.
New Space at Pace
Through the Center for Undergraduate Research Experiences (CURE), Pace is taking student-faculty research to a new level of visibility and access. Apply for the Provost’s Summer 2021 Student-Faculty Undergraduate Research Awards by March 31 and for Virtual Student Research Day on April 23.
Student-Faculty Research: Spring 2021
Updates on our new Learning Management System, new features on Zoom, and ways to assist students needing access to computers or course software round up the latest important news from ITS.
ITS Updates: Spring 2021