The spring semester may not start until the end of January, but things heat up on the NYC Campus on January 6 as Matthew McConaughey stops by Pace.
Inside the Actors Studio, filmed on Pace’s NYC Campus, is proud to present Golden Globe nominated actor Matthew McConaughey as the next seminar guest on Monday, January 6 at 7:00 p.m.
Matthew McConaughey is a critically acclaimed actor who has starred in such varied films as Dazed and Confused, A Time to Kill, Contact, Amistad, U-571, The Wedding Planner, Frailty, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Failure to Launch, We Are Marshall, Tropic Thunder, The Lincoln Lawyer, Bernie, Killer Joe, Mud, Magic Mike, Dallas Buyers Club, and the upcoming The Wolf of Wall Street.
His most recent film, Dallas Buyers Club, features McConaughey as drug addicted rodeo cowboy Ron Woodroof, who is diagnosed with AIDS and given 30 days to live. After his diagnosis, Woodroof begins the Dallas Buyers Club, selling alternative treatments which are still unapproved and unavailable in the U.S. McConaughey has been nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actor in a Motion Picture—Drama for his work in this film.
- Pace BFA/BA Performing Arts majors: Please join the Performing Arts majors standby line which forms along the hallway adjacent to the Schimmel balcony. A Pace ID admits ONE and you must be online in order to receive a ticket. This is a standby line and does NOT guarantee admission.
- Pace students: Please join the Pace student (non-Performing Arts) standby line which forms along the hallway adjacent to the Aniello Bianco Room. A Pace ID admits ONE and you must be online in order to receive a ticket. This is a standby line and does NOT guarantee admission.
Friends/Family outside the Pace Community
Friends, family, etc. who are not part of the Pace Community should join the General standby line which forms outside of 3 Spruce Street. Again, admission is not guaranteed. Should tickets be available, it is ONE ticket person.
For more information on Inside the Actors Studio, click here.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
How will New York be powered in 2050? Join the conversation at the BioEthics Forum XXIII on the Great New York Power Shift: Transitioning to a Low Carbon Future on March 5 in PLV.
Pace Power Shift (PLV)
Have an idea for a useful mobile app? Bring it to life with an innovative concept and design at the Pace Mobile App Design Contest 3.0/Hackathon and win $500.
Got an App-etite?
Have 15–20 minutes and want to make Pace a better place and be entered to win an Apple iPad Air, Kindle Voyage, or Kindle DX? Keep reading.
Speak Your Mind!