Meal Deals: Fall 2018 (PLV)
Are you working up an appetite with all that studying? Stop by the Mobile Food Pantry on Thursday, December 13, enjoy sweet deals at the Pace Perk café, and take advantage of flexible options when you’re fresh out of Flex Dollars.
Mobile Food Pantry
Thursday, December 13 | 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. | North Hall Parking Lot
PLV has been addressing food insecurity in a big way: with the Mobile Food Pantry! All year, the program provided nourishing, stigma-free, and affordable food to the Pace and Westchester community, and they’ll be handing out food items one more time before the end of the semester.
They’re also looking for feedback. How was your experience? Do you have any comments?
Pace Perk Specials
- >> Milkshake of the Month: Cool down from cramming for finals with a peppermint bark milkshake! It’s only $6 and topped with tasty crumbles of real peppermint.
- >> Popcorn Chicken: Get ‘em while they’re hot! Popcorn chicken is back until the end of the semester at six for $4.50. Pass us the dipping sauce, please.
- >> Monthly Special: Ready for a rice ball? They’re savory treats you can grab at five for $3.50 all this month at the Pace Perk café. Sweet deal!
Out of Flex Dollars?
You don’t need cash to grab dinner! Use your voluntary money, which are funds added to your meal plan, to order Pace Delivers. They’re currently running a special: 15% off Rocky’s wedges with the code Wedge Wednesday.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Hurricane Dorian has destroyed portions of the Bahamas and battered the US Coast leaving many of us asking ourselves, what can I do? Pace’s CCAR and ōMA have some recommendations on how to help.
Hurricane Dorian Relief Efforts
Join Pace University's Office of Multicultural Affairs (ōMA) on Monday, September 23, for an exclusive free screening of the critically-acclaimed film, 1 Angry Black Man, followed by a Q&A with the filmmakers.
Screening: 1 Angry Black Man (NYC)
The events of 9/11 have had a profound effect on a generation of people around the world, but our University, located mere blocks away from the World Trade Center, felt the impact first-hand. Come together with the Pace Community to remember, reflect, and honor those we lost at events being held on both campuses.