Medal of Honor Hour (NYC)
Join in saluting our veterans as the Pace Student Veterans of America share six inspirational stories during Medal of Honor Hour on April 9.
On April 9, from 12:20 p.m. to 1:10 p.m., will you take an hour of your time for the brave soldiers who protect our country?
Stop by the Library Fish Bowl on the NYC Campus, as Pace Student Veterans of America host the Medal of Honor Hour, American stories of bravery, perserverance, and honor, co-sponsored by the Pace Library.
The Medal of Honor is the highest award that can be bestowed on a member of the U.S. military. Come and listen as Pace SVA recounts six inspirational acts of valor and grit that merited the award, and honor the American heroes who performed them.
Food and refreshments will be served.
To learn more about Pace SVA, follow them on Facebook!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
There’s no better way to beat the chill than by stepping under the Schimmel Theater lights! Pace’s Commercial Dance majors will be performing nine original works on December 2 and 3.
David Sharif ’19 is a Political Science major with a minor in Peace and Justice Studies currently blogging from Spain. He was diagnosed with autism and overcomes adversity by breaking down barriers across the world—one country at a time.
Around The World In 30 Countries
Wild about Setters Madness? Always ready to rock the blue and gold? You won’t want to miss the Men’s and Women’s Basketball home opener against our Adelphi rivals!
Bringing Home The Win