Medal of Honor Hour (NYC)
Join in saluting our veterans as the Pace Student Veterans of America share six inspirational stories during Medal of Honor Hour on April 9.
On April 9, from 12:20 p.m. to 1:10 p.m., will you take an hour of your time for the brave soldiers who protect our country?
Stop by the Library Fish Bowl on the NYC Campus, as Pace Student Veterans of America host the Medal of Honor Hour, American stories of bravery, perserverance, and honor, co-sponsored by the Pace Library.
The Medal of Honor is the highest award that can be bestowed on a member of the U.S. military. Come and listen as Pace SVA recounts six inspirational acts of valor and grit that merited the award, and honor the American heroes who performed them.
Food and refreshments will be served.
To learn more about Pace SVA, follow them on Facebook!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Programs and Services
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- President's Blog
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
On April 16, meet Pace double alumnus Barry Klarberg ’81, ’85 as he shares his expertise on managing athletes and entertainers as Lubin’s Executive in Residence in PLV.
Adviser to the Stars (PLV)
Want to learn design thinking, build your resume, and gain humanitarian experience? Join a Pace team in designing a human trafficking crime map.
Mapping Human Trafficking
This is the story of six teams picked to live in their residence halls, go to school, and save energy. Find out what happens when they unplug their devices and start going green: Pace Unplugged PLV and BRC Residence Hall Energy Competition.
Pace Unplugged (PLV)