Middle States Self-Study: November 2018
The Self-Study Draft is now available for review. Your input and feedback is essential as we move into the financial stages of our accreditation review process.
In 2018–2019, Pace will have its decennial review from our regional accreditor, the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). This is an important opportunity to engage in a comprehensive self-assessment of how effectively Pace implements its mission and vision, evaluates our assessment practices, and reviews our compliance with federal and state regulations.
The Middle States Self-Study draft report is now available for your review and comment. We need your input. Please read the draft and provide feedback as to:
- >> Accuracy
- >> Clarity
- >> Completeness
- >> Ease of understanding—would someone not from Pace find it easy to follow?
This is your chance to help the Pace Community and prepare for the Middle States site visit in March 2019! Here’s how to be an engaged member of this process:
1. Go to the Middle States website, click the link, and login with your Pace credentials
2. Check out the portion of the Self-Study Draft that relates to you and send us your feedback!
3. Talk about the Self-Study Draft and accreditation process with your friends and colleagues.
4. Follow Pace University on social media for important Middle States info
5. Attend a community forum on your home campus in February 2019
6. Engage as a community during the Middle States Peer Reviewer visit. They will be on campus from March 31–April 3.
If you have feedback or comments on the Self-Study Draft, please send by December 15, 2019, to an Executive Committee member:
- >> Lisa Bardill Moscaritolo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- >> Iuliana Ismailescu, email@example.com
- >> Jean Gallagher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- >> Hillary Knepper, email@example.com
For continual updates, we encourage you to visit www.pace.edu/middlestates.
From awards, to keynote speeches, to a major milestone for energy work at the Elisabeth Haub School of Law, here’s what Pace faculty have been achieving this month.
Faculty Success Stories: December 2018
From hard-hitting political commentary to nutrition advice, Pace faculty have been getting quite a bit of ink this month! Here’s where your colleagues have been featured.
Fit to Print: December 2018
Announcing free access to Microsoft Office, more email space, how to navigate a snowday, and more news and notes from ITS!
ITS Connect: December 2018