Middle States Self-Study: November 2018
The Self-Study Draft is now available for review. Your input and feedback is essential as we move into the financial stages of our accreditation review process.
In 2018–2019, Pace will have its decennial review from our regional accreditor, the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE). This is an important opportunity to engage in a comprehensive self-assessment of how effectively Pace implements its mission and vision, evaluates our assessment practices, and reviews our compliance with federal and state regulations.
The Middle States Self-Study draft report is now available for your review and comment. We need your input. Please read the draft and provide feedback as to:
- >> Accuracy
- >> Clarity
- >> Completeness
- >> Ease of understanding—would someone not from Pace find it easy to follow?
This is your chance to help the Pace Community and prepare for the Middle States site visit in March 2019! Here’s how to be an engaged member of this process:
1. Go to the Middle States website, click the link, and login with your Pace credentials
2. Check out the portion of the Self-Study Draft that relates to you and send us your feedback!
3. Talk about the Self-Study Draft and accreditation process with your friends and colleagues.
4. Follow Pace University on social media for important Middle States info
5. Attend a community forum on your home campus in February 2019
6. Engage as a community during the Middle States Peer Reviewer visit. They will be on campus from March 31–April 3.
If you have feedback or comments on the Self-Study Draft, please send by December 15, 2019, to an Executive Committee member:
- >> Lisa Bardill Moscaritolo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- >> Iuliana Ismailescu, email@example.com
- >> Jean Gallagher, firstname.lastname@example.org
- >> Hillary Knepper, email@example.com
For continual updates, we encourage you to visit www.pace.edu/middlestates.
Pace University is closely monitoring the evolving public health situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19). Read on to learn more about the University's updated travel policies, support offered by University Health Care, and more.
March Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Pace professors are making headlines in everything ranging from the Coronavirus outbreak, to immigration law, to big tech, and much more in this month's Fit to Print.
Fit to Print: March 2020
Attend an upcoming workshop to sharpen your teaching skills; and save the date for the second annual student success and retention retreat, held on June 2 in New York City.
Faculty Corner: March 2020