New Job Opportunities
There are new opportunities waiting for you this Fall 2020 semester! Apply today for the chance to be a Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Peer Facilitator or Student Alumni Ambassador.
DEI Peer Facilitator Position Description
The Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) team is seeking eight candidates to serve as DEI Peer Facilitators. Successful candidates will:
- >> Become skilled student facilitators who utilize their passion for inclusion, intersectionality, and social justice to support Pace’s commitment to becoming a more anti-racist institution;
- >> Gain competency and proficiency with social justice content areas, including social identity groups, intersectionality, power and privilege, anti-oppression, and more; and
- >> Host community-based projects and campus programming to promote belonging at Pace University.
Through facilitated dialogues and programs, the focus will be student voices and the development of inclusive spaces where students can show up for each other, share their identities, and connect through both commonality and difference.
- >> Organize and execute at least three workshops/sessions per semester
- >> Attend weekly DEI Peer Facilitator meetings
- >> Attend a one-hour, bi-weekly meeting with supervisor
- >> Serve as mentor to small cohort of first-year students
Who should apply?
- >> Full-time undergraduate students of any class year;
- >> Students who can commit to eight hours of onboarding;
- >> Those who have demonstrated commitment to DEI through education or service, are team-oriented, highly collaborative, justice-oriented, and passionate about fostering inclusive spaces; and
- >> Are in good academic and judicial standing at the time of application and for the duration of their employment.
Student Alumni Ambassadors
The Student Alumni Ambassadors (SAA) act as liaisons between current students and alumni to enhance a mutually beneficial and enduring relationship between Pace, its alumni network, and current and prospective students.
Who should apply?
- >> A student in good standing;
- >> Those who are seeking networking opportunities to grow their Pace network and develop leadership and communication skills; and
- >> Those who are looking for a volunteer position this academic year that offers great benefits, including invitations to exclusive programs and events.
If you’re interested in learning more about this opportunity, please email Nina Testa, volunteer engagement program manager in the Office of Alumni Relations.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Center for Undergraduate Research Experiences
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Student Success Tools
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Here’s your shot to help keep Pace safe. The health and safety of the Pace Community is our top priority, and getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is a key part. Check back frequently as we announce vaccine availability for our community.
Vaccine Availability for Pace
Morgan Shanske ’21 doesn’t wait for opportunity—she goes out and gets it by launching a new business: Get Morganized LLC. She’s also an aspiring attorney working for a nonprofit and volunteering at the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office. Keep up!
The Multifaceted Founder
In observance of National Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Month, Pace student groups PAASA (NYC Campus) and FIRE (PLV Campus) are hosting events all throughout the month. Join them for Take Back the Night, the Speak Out series, workshops, and more.
OSIW Events: April 2021