Pace Library: Know Before You Go
Pace Library staff are ready to assist you this semester, both in-person and remote. Be sure to review their handy guide on how to find exactly what you need, and where to get help—including texting a librarian.
If you’re considering a visit to the Pace Library, there are a few things you should know before your arrival! While staff are ready and eager to assist you in finding what you need, it’s important to adhere to a few new changes that have been implemented during the Spring 2021 semester:
1. Keep on your face coverings.
Please keep your face covering on at all times while visiting the Library. This is for your safety as well as the safety of the Library staff! Thank you for doing your part to help keep Pace safe this semester.
2. Practice social distancing.
As always, we ask that you follow all social distancing directives in the Library and refrain from moving furniture. Your safety and wellbeing are important to us.
3. Check the catalog.
Need to grab a book or two? Check the “Books and Media” tab on the Pace Library website to review the availability of any items you might need. That way, you can ensure whether it will be there when you drop by.
4. Request your books ahead of time.
Once you find a book you need, you can make a request and Pace Library staff will notify you when it’s ready to be picked up. Requesting your books early ensures you can make the most of your visit—and save time.
5. Ask a librarian.
Pace Librarians are here to help! If you’re unsure what you might need and you’re planning to visit the Pace Library, take a moment to ask. They’re available to chat via text, phone, and even Zoom. All you need to do is click “Ask a Librarian” on the Pace Library website.
6. Make sure you know the hours of operation.
Spring 2021 In-Person Library Hours:
- >> Monday–Thursday: 8:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- >> Friday: 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- >> Saturday: Closed
- >> Sunday: 1:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m. (Mortola) and 4:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. (Birnbaum)
Spring 2021 Online Library Hours:
- >> Monday–Friday: 9:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- >> Sunday: 1:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
7. Follow the Pace Library on social media.
For more information and to stay updated on all the Pace Library has to offer, be sure to follow them on Instagram! They’re constantly posting about upcoming events and sharing helpful study tips to keep you going during the semester.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Center for Undergraduate Research Experiences
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Student Success Tools
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Here’s your shot to help keep Pace safe. The health and safety of the Pace Community is our top priority, and getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is a key part. Check back frequently as we announce vaccine availability for our community.
Vaccine Availability for Pace
Morgan Shanske ’21 doesn’t wait for opportunity—she goes out and gets it by launching a new business: Get Morganized LLC. She’s also an aspiring attorney working for a nonprofit and volunteering at the Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office. Keep up!
The Multifaceted Founder
In observance of National Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Month, Pace student groups PAASA (NYC Campus) and FIRE (PLV Campus) are hosting events all throughout the month. Join them for Take Back the Night, the Speak Out series, workshops, and more.
OSIW Events: April 2021